Author Topic: Racial Hatred Growing [For nation (ethnos) shall rise against nation (ethnos)]  (Read 448 times)

Cop

Is Posting a Sign that Reads ‘It’s OK to be White’ RACIST?
[Excerpts]

There’s a manhunt on – or womanhunt, if that’s your gender preference – for “racists” in Massachusetts, Ohio, Louisiana, Washington, Alabama and Canada who had the audacity to terrorize by posting signs and stickers that read, “It’s OK to be white.”

It all started out as an idea on the 4chan and endchan online forums to troll the left, universities and the media and demonstrate a double standard when the issue of discrimination is involved.

According to the plan: “The next morning, the media goes completely berserk. Normies tune in to see what’s going on, see the posters saying, ‘It’s okay to be white,’ and the media & leftists frothing at the mouth. Normies realize that leftists & journalists hate white people, so they turn on them. Credibility of far-left campuses and media gets nuked, massive victory for the right in the culture war, many more /ourguys/ spawned overnight.”

Signs reading “It’s OK to be white” were also found on telephone poles the same day in Rocky River, Ohio, a neighborhood of Cleveland. Postings were reported on campus at Auburn University, Tulane University and at Western Washington University.Police were called out to Boston’s Cambridge Common and Harvard Square Wednesday morning to investigate approximately 20 stickers with the “racist” message stuck to light poles and electrical boxes. The Department of Public Works was tasked with removing them with putty knives, reported the Boston Globe.

...the hunt continues for those responsible for the “disturbing racist Halloween pumpkin” and the “It’s OK to be white” signs.

More @: https://www.libertyheadlines.com/posting-sign-reads-ok-white-racist/
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

Texas students launch 'No Whites Allowed' magazine
[Excerpts]

A group of students at the University of Texas, San Antonio plans to start publishing a “No Whites Allowed” (NWA) magazine. White people are welcome to attend the launch party Thursday night, but while their support is "appreciated," the founders insist that "it's a zine for QPOC and by QPOC [queer persons of color]."

A group of students at the University of Texas, San Antonio plans to start publishing a “No Whites Allowed” (NWA) magazine. According to a Facebook event titled “Zine Release,” the magazine will be revealed on March 1 at La Botanica, which describes itself as “Texas' first vegan restaurant with a full bar and performance and event venue.”

“Support from white people and heterosexual people is appreciated but is not necessary for the success of this event,” she continued, stating in a second comment that “inclusion is not inherently good, and exclusion is not inherently bad.”

An individual named Thor Menslage questioned whether the event would constitute “racism” by excluding “whites,” but he was rebuffed by defenders of the event who stated that “there have literally been whites-only establishments that were government sanctioned and approved.”
“So you're saying that because segregation happened, it's fine to be racist against Whites?” Menslage countered, to which another student, Katie Gee scoffed that “equality is just more cishet [cisgender heterosexual] white supremacist patriarchy trying to write the narrative.”

Source: https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10580
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson