Author Topic: ‘Happy You Day’: Introducing Gender-Neutral Mother’s Day Cards  (Read 1731 times)

Cop

[Excerpts]

Just in time for mother’s day, UK supermarket chain Waitrose has the perfect card for all the gender-neutral mothers out there!

“Happy You Day” reads the card included in the retailer’s Mother’s Day range, reports The Sunday Times.

The company says the cards are aimed at “broadening out who the cards can go to, whether it’s grandmas or transgender mums....Waitrose has been joined by other retailers, including Scribbler, whose Mother’s Day offerings include a “Two mums are better than one” card for same-sex couples and a “Dad, thanks for being the most amazing mum” card.

More @: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-11/happy-you-day-introducing-gender-neutral-mothers-day-cards
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson

colporteur

I have an idea. Look through those cards with greasy fingers. Axel grease.
It's easier to slow a fast horse down than to get a dead one going.

Marelis

Re: ‘Happy You Day’: Introducing Gender-Neutral Mother’s Day Cards
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 04:48:32 PM »
You'd have to be brave or mad to leave your fingerprints ;)
"Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore."  Ps 16:11