Author Topic: Tranny Wrestler Wins Texas State Title for 2nd Time  (Read 545 times)

Cop

Tranny Wrestler Wins Texas State Title for 2nd Time
« on: March 19, 2018, 09:24:26 AM »
[Excerpts]

For the second year in a row, a transgender wrestler bagged the Texas girls’ Class 6A 110-pound (49kg) division wrestling competition Saturday.

“He” beat Chelsea Sanchez, who “he” had defeated for the title in 2017, in the final match Saturday.

Video posted online from the competition showed a mix of cheers and boos from the crowd following the wrestler’s win, a possible cause for which could the fact that “he” has been buried under controversy ever since “he” began the process of transitioning from female to male and taking a low-dose of testosterone.

Beggs calls “himself” a Christian on his Facebook page, where “he” wrote “On the grind to be the best. Number 1! Wrestling is my life.”

Source: https://www.libertyheadlines.com/tranny-wrestler-wins-texas-state-title-2nd-time/
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson