Author Topic: Gay Agenda Group Behind ‘Grassroots’ Anti-NRA Campaign  (Read 1536 times)

Cop

[Excerpts]

Not all is as it seems at the organization behind a nationwide grassroots movement that seeks to make the National Rifle Association “politically radioactive.”

Within 24 hours of last Wednesday’s mass shooting at a Florida high school that left 17 dead, gun control activists had concocted No NRA Money, an organization behind a national grassroots pledge campaign that seeks to “break the NRA’s stranglehold that has thwarted meaningful progress on common sense gun policy.”

But No NRA Money’s claim to be a grassroots movement is questionable. Hidden within the HTML code running No NRA Money’s website is a link to digital asset hosted on a website ran by Equality Florida, an LGBT advocacy organization.

The digital asset in question hosted on Equality Florida’s website is none other than the logo for No NRA Money.

Public records paint a different picture of No NRA Money origins and call into question its claim to be a “grassroots” movement.

The organization’s website was purchased behind a proxy less than a day after the Feb. 14 deadly shooting at a Florida high school.

And the self-described national movement appears to have no formal presence in any state or jurisdiction. The Daily Caller News Foundation was unable to locate any business registration records for the group in any state, nor has the organization registered with the Federal Election Commission.

Added to that, there are no disclosures anywhere on the No NRA Money’s website indicating who is funding the effort.

One major clue of No NRA Money’s origins is contained within the HTML code running its website. Contained within is a link to an image asset hosted on Equality Florida’s website.

More @: https://www.libertyheadlines.com/whos-behind-grassroots-anti-nra-campaign/
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson