Author Topic: Her Work is Dedicated to ‘Taking Life’  (Read 393 times)

Cop

Her Work is Dedicated to ‘Taking Life’
« on: February 25, 2018, 09:18:20 AM »
[Excerpts}

As she sues to prevent the exercise of free speech in front of her clinic, an abortionist has admitted that the thousands of procedures conducted at her facility have been "taking life."

Preschool teacher Scott Fitchett, Jr., simply exercised his first amendment when he peacefully protested abortion provider Choices Women's Medical Clinic (Choices) in front of its building in Jamaica, New York.

Now the facility's president wants him legally banned from practicing his First Amendment rights.

Choices president and CEO Merle Hoffman filed a lawsuit against Fitchett and 12 others that aims to punish and silence the protestors who position themselves outside her clinic, which has aborted the unborn for the last 45 years, according to its website.

International non-profit, litigation, education, and policy organization Liberty Counsel is representing the 13 protesters in a Brooklyn federal court as the case is tried.
When Liberty Counsel questioned Hoffman under oath on Thursday, Feb. 15, she said the "mere existence" of the protestors is a "crime against women" and called them the "American Taliban."

Hoffman hasn't been afraid to acknowledge the truth about abortion - that it takes away a person's life.

But it is this ability to choose to destroy a life that inspires Hoffman.

She wrote in her memoirs, "Intimate Wars," that she appreciated the "power" of abortion clinicians: "I quickly came to realize that those who deliver abortion services have not only the power to give women control over their bodies and lives, but also the power-and the responsibility-of taking life in order to do that.

"Indeed, acknowledgment of that truth is the foundation for all the political and personal work necessary to maintain women's reproductive freedom."

Mat Staver, Founder and Chairman of Liberty Counsel, said Hoffman and Choices' representative Attorney General Eric Schneiderman represent the reality of the abortion industry.

"Countless precious lives have already been lost at Hoffman's abortion clinic. Hoffman and Schneiderman are now fighting to punish the peaceful free speech of Scott Fitchett, Jr. and others," Staver said. "It is no wonder they do not care about the First Amendment because they do not care about defenseless human life."

Source: https://www.utahstandardnews.com/abortionist-admits-work-dedicated-taking-life/
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson