Author Topic: Walgreens Caves to Gay Agenda, Allows Men in Women’s Restrooms  (Read 1521 times)

Cop

Walgreens Caves to Gay Agenda, Allows Men in Women’s Restrooms
« on: February 14, 2018, 08:31:12 AM »
[Excerpts]

The drug store chain made its decision after a gay customer named Jessie Meehan, who is not transgender, said she was not allowed to use a women’s bathroom at a Los Angeles location. Meehan claimed she was on her way to participate in the city’s LGBTQ Pride festival in 2017 when store management made the decision.

Meehan said that the store managers told her that store policy was to restrict bathroom use to a customer’s appearance, MSN News reported.

“I had to go, so I didn’t put up much of a fight and used the stall while the men used the urinals next to me,” Meehan complained in an email to Walgreens, according to MSN. “This in itself was very humiliating for me, and I felt extremely uncomfortable.”

The customer, who did purchase some items during her visit to the location, said she argued with the store manager and corporate headquarters to no avail.

Meehan eventually took her complaint to an LA chapter of the ACLU, which contacted Walgreens threatening legal action.

The chain bowed to pressure immediately.

The company’s new directive now defines “gender identity” as: “A person’s innate, deeply-felt sense of one’s gender. One’s gender identity may not correspond to that person’s sex as assigned at birth.”

More @: www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/10/walgreens-caves-gay-agenda-allows-men-womens-restrooms/
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson