Author Topic: Pray for the People of San Francisco  (Read 5421 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Pray for the People of San Francisco
« on: December 12, 2017, 05:36:50 AM »
Please join with us as we pray for the people of San Francisco. I am a San Francisco native. God has placed a burden on my heart to give what may be the last call to this wicked city. There are people there who have not been warned. We have not yet reached the cities in our own neighborhoods, much less the whole world. Let us correct this.

Any who likewise are burdened for doing the work entrusted to us, and would like to share in this particular effort, please contact us as we make plans to give the three angels message in San Francisco. We will be using the "right arm" to give us an entrance to both the poor, the middle class, and the wealthy in this city which was becoming like Sodom and Gomorrah just before the 1906 earthquake. "San Francisco and Oakland are becoming as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the Lord will visit them. Not far hence they will suffer under His judgments.—Ms 30, 1903.

The quake and subsequent fires destroyed more than 80% of San Francisco and killed around 3,000 people. source   San Francisco also suffered another quake in 1998 that caused major damage to the city. video  We had already received a permit from San Francisco to pass out over 300,000 copies of the Great Controversy the very next week. That was over 25 years ago. It is time to remind the people in San Francisco that God loves them and has something better for them.

We appreciate your prayers as we prepare for this outreach in San Francisco.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Pray for the People of San Francisco
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 09:05:04 AM »
While we posted Elder Ted Wilson's Sabbath Sermon at Annual Council, I did not have time to listen to it, until this morning. It is providential that I did. He spoke, as did others, on mission to the cities. For those who appreciate the counsel given by a modern day prophet, take time to listen to this Sabbath program and the plea for total member involvement in taking the last message of warning to a world soon to perish.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.