Author Topic: Blocked from TRO  (Read 7176 times)

Dorine

Blocked from TRO
« on: August 19, 2017, 05:15:12 AM »
Has anyone been blocked from connecting to TRO? I have been trying for quite some time to connect and I have been blocked. I get messages like, "Suspended" and the latest one, "Future home of something quite cool".

I finally decided to download another browser and that is how I am connected in order to sign in today.

I had recently read an article where Google, Facebook and others are putting plans in place to censor websites. I can't help but wonder if this isn't the case.

What is recommended as the best browser to use? and I just found out that Startpage which I use for searching is run by Google.

But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Blocked from TRO
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 07:10:51 AM »
Good morning, Sister Dorine.  We are working on remnant-online.org and moving it to a better server.   The old one was too slow.

remnant-online.com where this site is located is not affected.     If you ever have a problem, use this address    http://remnant-online.com/smf/index.php     
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Dorine

Re: Blocked from TRO
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 09:55:24 AM »
Good morning, Sister Dorine.  We are working on remnant-online.org and moving it to a better server.   The old one was too slow.

remnant-online.com where this site is located is not affected.     If you ever have a problem, use this address    http://remnant-online.com/smf/index.php     

Thank you Richard for this info. I felt so helpless. I was about to call you to see if others were having any problems but decided to download another browser. I don't like it but now that I have the new URL I will not need to use this browser anymore.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14