Author Topic: Florida Middle School Teacher to Erect Satan Display at Christmas  (Read 50 times)

Cop

[Excerpts]

A middle-school teacher in Florida plans to erect a Satan display that will invite children to “hail Satan” during the upcoming Christmas season.

Preston Smith, a language arts teacher at Boca Raton Community Middle School, says he will build a large metal pentagram in Sanborn Square, a local park, along with a “Freedom from Religion Nativity Scene,” reports CBS12.

The pentagram, painted blood-red, weighs 300 pounds, and has a wood image of the symbol of Satan in its middle. It also contains a caption with several phrases: “In Satan We Trust;” “One Nation Under Antichrist;” and “May the Children Hail Satan.”

According to the news report, Smith describes himself as an atheistic Satanist.

Source: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/29/florida-middle-school-teacher-to-erect-satan-display-at-christmas/
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson

Wally

• Senior Moderator
  • Romans 8:35, 38, 39
Re: Florida Middle School Teacher to Erect Satan Display at Christmas
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 02:57:25 AM »
[Excerpts]

A middle-school teacher in Florida plans to erect a Satan display that will invite children to “hail Satan” during the upcoming Christmas season.

Source: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/29/florida-middle-school-teacher-to-erect-satan-display-at-christmas/

Where is the ACLU on this?  This is clearly a violation of the principle of separation of church and state.  If the word "Jesus" was used instead of Satan, the anti-Christian lobby would be up in arms and the ACLU would threaten a lawsuit.
So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants:  we have done that which was our duty to do.  Luke 17:10

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Florida Middle School Teacher to Erect Satan Display at Christmas
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 04:59:04 AM »
You are right, Wally. He is going to do this in the public square.    But, then, we know evil is called good, and good is called evil by the ACLU.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of His Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.