Author Topic: Procter & Gamble Ad Portrays ‘Racist’ America  (Read 1565 times)

Cop

Procter & Gamble Ad Portrays ‘Racist’ America
« on: September 24, 2017, 12:49:17 AM »
[Excerpts]

A new video ad portraying America as a racist society, produced by consumer product giant Procter & Gamble, is being met with fierce criticism.
The ad, titled “The Talk,” depicts scenes of black mothers warning their children about the dangers of being black in America, how the system is stacked against them and why they should fear police.

The next scene depicts a young black boy running away from a group of white boys, which transitions into a mother’s explaining to her son why there is nothing he can do to stop whites from calling him the ‘N’-word.

Another scene features a concerned mother alerting her son about police.

“Come straight home after practice,” she says. “You got your ID – in case they [the police] stop you.”

The final scene depicts a mother warning her daughter how to react after getting pulled over by police.

“When you get pulled over …” she says before the daughter interjects, “Mom I’m a good driver, don’t worry.”

“This is not about you getting a ticket, this is about you coming home,” the mother cautions, shockingly.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/firestorm-procter-gamble-ad-portrays-racist-america/#3W06wvutEgjbk14x.99
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson