Author Topic: The Gospel Road  (Read 4938 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
The Gospel Road
« on: September 04, 2017, 10:38:47 AM »
A new website designed to share the gospel truth with those who do not know it.

https://www.thegospelroad.net/
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
Re: The Gospel Road
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 10:03:30 AM »
I don't know who these people are nor have I read the whole book but I absolutely love the beauty and simplicity of the website. No more than what is is needed. Reminded me of this...

In Christ is the tenderness of the shepherd, the affection of the parent, and the matchless grace of the compassionate Saviour. His blessings He presents in the most alluring terms. He is not content merely to announce these blessings; He presents them in the most attractive way, to excite a desire to possess them. So His servants are to present the riches of the glory of the unspeakable Gift. The wonderful love of Christ will melt and subdue hearts, when the mere reiteration of doctrines would accomplish nothing.
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Re: The Gospel Road
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 07:48:36 PM »
Here is a note from the owner of the site and the author of the book, Ben Shryock:

We have each been blessed with the privilege of working together as a team to spread the gospel to every “nation, kindred, tongue and people” on Earth.  It is a family effort – will you join us today?  Jesus has given the following directions to each of His followers:

“And the gospel must first be published among all nations.”  Mark 13:10

“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.”  Mark 16:15

One new tool you now have in spreading the gospel to those who have never heard the name of Jesus and who do not have a Bible is an online resource called “The Gospel Road.”  With over 700 Bible references, this online resource explains the gospel in context, in clear, simple language.  It also provides an accurate gospel foundation for those who believe in Jesus.

The question I have often asked myself is, “will there be a better day than today to spread the gospel to the ends of the Earth?”  Please ask our Father in heaven what He would like you to do.

_______

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.