Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Wants To Become A Methodist Preacher  (Read 1686 times)

Cop

Hillary Clinton Wants To Become A Methodist Preacher
« on: August 11, 2017, 08:26:58 AM »
[Excerpts]

Becoming the 45th President of the United States did not work out so well, but it appears that Hillary Clinton has stumbled upon a new calling. According to her longtime pastor, the former secretary of state has always dreamed of becoming a Methodist preacher.

Bill Shillady, who has been a favorite pastor of the Clintons for years, claims that she confided her intention to become an ordained Methodist minister during a recent photo shoot for his new book...

The strange encounter echoes a similar account offered by former Newsweek editor Kenneth Woodward, who revealed last fall that Clinton told him in 1994 that she thought “all the time” about becoming a preacher. However, Clinton asked him not to write about it, worried that “it will make me seem much too pious,” he recalled her saying.

While Clinton struggled to convince voters of her moral uprightness on the campaign trail – which saw her get bogged down in a variety of scandals that called her scrupulousness into question – Shillady seems to think that she has what it takes to become a spiritual leader.

“Given her depth of knowledge of the Bible and her experience of caring for people and loving people, she’d make a great pastor,” Shillady said...

More @: http://www.everyjoe.com/2017/08/08/news/hillary-clinton-wants-become-methodist-preacher-apparently/

[ Surely, the world is coming to an end soon and Hillary will proclaim the word to the lost!!]
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson