Author Topic: A World Gone Mad!!  (Read 33892 times)

Cop

A World Gone Mad!!
« on: June 27, 2017, 07:46:48 AM »
Villains in Upcoming Video Game are White Christian Right-wing Extremists
{Excerpts}

Far Cry 5 will tell the story of a militant Christian cult, if a piece of artwork released today by publisher Ubisoft is any indication,” reports gamer site Polygon.

A shocking promotional illustration features a group of flannel-wearing bearded rednecks sat around a table in poses similar to that of “Jesus’ Last Supper.”

The characters are armed and a slew of guns are strewn across the table with apple pie, a bible and red meat nearby. A bound and beaten man with the word “SINNER” carved into his back sits in front.

More @: https://www.infowars.com/villains-in-upcoming-video-game-are-white-christian-right-wing-extremists-from-montana/

My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

Re: A World Gone Mad!!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 08:10:09 AM »
Army's Transgender Training Addresses MALE Pregnancies
[Excerpts]

The Army has begun mandatory transgender sensitivity training for soldiers. The training covers everything from “transfemale” soldiers to transgender shower etiquette to dealing with a male soldier who becomes pregnant.

Yes, good readers. Within the ranks of the greatest fighting force known to mankind – the baby’s daddy could also be the baby’s momma.

“That pregnancy scenario is beyond words,” Chaplain Alliance for Religious Liberty executive director Ron Crews told me. “This is an example of how this social policy can be used simply to promote personal agendas at the expense of taxpayers with no regard for being what the military is all about.”

The matter of male soldiers with child is tucked away inside the Army’s “Policy on the Military Service of Transgender Soldiers Training Module, Tier 2: Commanders and Leaders.”

Ron Crews, the executive director of Chaplain Alliance for Religious Liberty was dumbfounded by the pregnancy module.
“That pregnancy scenario is beyond words,” Crews told me. “This is an example of how this social policy can be used simply to promote personal agendas at the expense of taxpayers with no regard for being what the military is all about.”

Crews called on Defense Secretary James Mattis to put a stop to what he called this “nonsense.”
“Millions of dollars and training hours have been consumed with lectures on how to deploy transgender personnel in a war zone that has laws against that behavior,” Crews said. “Military commanders should be focused on fighting wars, not on how to deal with transgender personnel.”

More @: http://www.toddstarnes.com/column/armys-transgender-training-addresses-male-pregnancies
_________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _____________________________

Black Lives Matter Wins Peace Prize
For contributions to “global peace.”

[Excerpts]

Every November the Sydney Peace Foundation in Australia awards its peace prize to someone “who has made significant contributions to global peace.” The foundation flies the winner to Sydney to deliver a lecture and collect the prize: $50,000 and a sculpture with a dove on it.

This year's winners have just been announced: the three founders of Black Lives Matter. It’s not clear what they have contributed to “global peace,” but 2008 prize-winner and Australian Labor politician Pat Dodson explained that BLM fights “ignorance, hostility, discrimination, and racism.” He added that “this movement resonates around the globe and here in Australia, where we have become inured to the high incarceration rates and deaths in custody of our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. It’s as if their lives do not matter.”

It would be hard to think of any movement anywhere that has been both so wrong-headed and done so much to hurt blacks. Despite BLM’s crazed vision of racist police hunting blacks as if they were rabbits, blacks were only 266 of the 1,092 people killed by officers last year. A policeman is 14 times more likely to be killed by a black person than he is to kill an unarmed black.

As police pulled back in the face of BLM-inspired scrutiny of effective tactics, the murder rate rose sharply after 20 years of decline. As Heather Mac Donald has pointed out, “homicides in the U.S. rose in 2015 by the largest one-year increase in nearly 50 years; the additional victims were overwhelmingly black.” She notes that 900 more black men were murdered in 2015 than in 2014, which brought the black homicide total up to 7,000, which was 2,000 more than all white and Hispanic victims put together. 2016 saw another jump in murders. If blacks lives matter, surely BLM would have more to say about those 7,000 than about the 266 killed by police—virtually every one of whom was a threat to an officer.
Miss Cullors must not care about the 7,000. When she learned she was getting the Sydney prize, she explained that, for blacks, the problem is the police: “Do we need police? . . . In our opinion, no, police are not going to give us safety. We’ve seen time and time again that actually what they do is provide death . . . .”

More @: https://www.amren.com/commentary/2017/05/black-lives-matter-wins-sydney-peace-prize-jared-taylor/

My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson

Glen McCluskey

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 11:30:02 AM »
It is often the case that trouble is greater in anticipation than in reality; but this is not true of the crisis before us.  The most vivid presentation cannot reach the magnitude of the ordeal. {4SP 440.2}

There is a period of time just before us when the condition of the world will become desperate, when that true religion which yields obedience to a "Thus saith the Lord" will become almost extinct. {5T 523.4}

carls365

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 01:12:51 PM »
It is often the case that trouble is greater in anticipation than in reality; but this is not true of the crisis before us.  The most vivid presentation cannot reach the magnitude of the ordeal. {4SP 440.2}

There is a period of time just before us when the condition of the world will become desperate, when that true religion which yields obedience to a "Thus saith the Lord" will become almost extinct. {5T 523.4}

Hi Glen, thanks for your replies to my previous posts.  Yes, I remember well those Ellen White quotes above. It's kind of with those quotes in mind I posted the previous questions about the mark of the beast. It seems to me from reading a few other forums, and "social" media sites over a course of time, most SDA's do not seem to realize fully the magnitude of the events before us, if they did, you'd think you'll hear more about the preparation for it. Myself, I like to try and imagine "in real time" what it would be like going by what we know of the world and it's ways. By having this mental preparation, when the time does happen, they'd be better prepared for it mentally, rather than be caught off guard, totally unprepared, when they suddenly realize their a hunted criminal. Rather it seems the attitude is, they think they can live it up in the world and when the time does come, they'll be able to sail through it. And most importantly, developing a rock solid, unshakable, relationship with Jesus that can go through the worst persecution never before seen in the world, but are they doing that? Going by what I read, I kind of doubt it.

All this IMO. It seems too, right now, the devil is preparing the world masses by inciting the mob mentality to use against God's remnant people.

colporteur

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 06:43:57 PM »

From what I read it does not seem that suddenly God's people will be hunted like animals. While it will happen fast enough there seems to be an incremental approach. That's not to say it will be the same everywhere. First there will be fines, flattery and some of God's people will be offered positions. ( bribed) God's people will be put into positions where they will give testimony... perhaps on CNN and in court rooms. The work will be carried with power and some in high places will give testimony to the truth.
It's easier to slow a fast horse down than to get a dead one going.

carls365

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2017, 08:25:40 PM »

From what I read it does not seem that suddenly God's people will be hunted like animals. While it will happen fast enough there seems to be an incremental approach. That's not to say it will be the same everywhere. First there will be fines, flattery and some of God's people will be offered positions. ( bribed) God's people will be put into positions where they will give testimony... perhaps on CNN and in court rooms. The work will be carried with power and some in high places will give testimony to the truth.

Yes, cp, I didn't in no way mean today it'll be biz usual and next week they be hunted like criminals.  First there will come a strong "suggestion" that everyone attend Sunday. But when the winds continue to blow, they'll begin pointing the finger at that "small company" (SDA's, remnant) that are violating the Sunday suggestion and soon the law will become mandatory.
Ellen White did say the final movements will be rapid. Far as I'm concerned, a year, two, three is quick enough. And with terrible winds continuing to happen, they (the beast) won't have much patience for waiting too long. After all their losing money and money speaks. When it comes to their money, they'll enact a law tomorrow, most of all Satan will be influencing minds to get it done.
I do believe when the hunt begins after the mandatory law, they'll use everything you see today, infrared helicopters and all the technology available at that time, and whistleblowers getting paid to "report" Sunday breakers.  The scenes you see on TV with SWAT breaking down doors will probably be common place IMO. And drones will be very useful too.

It has to happen for us to see Jesus, as long as we're with Him, will be our consolation. But when it was written, the worst persecution ever in the history of the world, I fully believe it.

carls365

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2017, 08:57:23 PM »
Cop, the world stage is being set. We're including in the group that opposes such abominations and Satan knows it.
For the devil to become so active tells me, he knows Jesus is returning soon, his activity level is a good gauge for the events of the times we are in. He's drumming up hate for the remnant.

Cop

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2017, 11:29:11 PM »
Informing Jurors of Their Rights Is Now ILLEGAL
[Excerpts]
A most damning precedent has just been set in a Michigan court essentially making it against the law for jurors to be fully informed of their rights. A pastor, and father of eight, has been convicted of jury tampering for handing out pamphlets on a public sidewalk informing people on the rights of jurors.

Big Rapids, MI — As constitutional rights are steadily eroded in the U.S. through the burgeoning police/surveillance state, one case in Michigan provides an example of just how dire the situation has gotten. Keith Woods, a resident of Mecosta County, was charged and recently convicted for the “crime” of standing on a public sidewalk and handing out fliers about juror rights.

Woods was exercising his First Amendment rights and raising awareness about something the courts deliberately fail to tell jurors when beginning a trial – jury nullification, or the right to vote one’s conscience. For this, Woods – a father of eight and former pastor – was charged with jury tampering, after an initial felony charge of obstructing justice was dropped following public outcry.

Even with the reduced charge, the case has very troubling implications for free speech rights. The county prosecutor, seemingly furious that a citizen would dare inform the public on jury nullification, said Woods’ pamphlet “is designed to benefit a criminal defendant.”

Woods, who testified in his own defense, stated under oath that he did not ask anyone walking into the courthouse if they were a juror, remained on the public sidewalk and never blocked any area. He decided to hand out the pamphlets at a Nov. 24, 2015 trial of an Amish man accused of draining a wetland on his property in violation of Dept. of Environment Quality rules.

Woods’ pamphlet did not contain anything specific to the case or any Michigan court, according to defense attorney David Kallman. But this innocuous behavior, which should be viewed as a public service, drew the attention of a judge who became “very concerned” when he saw the pamphlets being carried by some of the jury pool.

Source: http://thedailycoin.org/2017/06/03/court-sets-ominous-precedent-informing-jurors-rights-now-illegal/
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2017, 11:33:38 PM »
Hate Crimes for Using The Wrong Gender Pronouns in Canada
[Excerpts]

Calling someone by the wrong gender could now become a hate crime in Canada.  The protection of gender identity is now being compared to the protection of freedom of religion by proponents of the new legislation.

Here is some of the story as reported by the Daily Caller:

“Canada passed a law Thursday making it illegal to use the wrong gender pronouns. Critics say that Canadians who do not subscribe to progressive gender theory could be accused of hate crimes, jailed, fined, and made to take anti-bias training…

“Proud that Bill C-16 has passed in the Senate,” said Jody Wilson-Raybould, the country’s attorney general and minister of justice. “All Canadians should feel #FreeToBeMe.”

“[There’s an argument] that transgender identity is too subjective a concept to be enshrined in law because it is defined as an individual’s deeply felt internal experience of gender,” said Grant Mitchell, a conservative senator, in November 2016. “Yet we, of course, accept outright that no one can discriminate on the basis of religion, and that too is clearly a very deeply subjective and personal feeling.”

Source:  https://biblicalgenderroles.com/2017/06/17/it-could-be-a-hate-crime-in-canada-to-use-wrong-gender-pronoun/
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2017, 11:42:32 PM »
Colleges Giving Degrees in…Social Justice!
[Excerpts]

High school students who aspire to be social justice warriors are increasingly finding higher education options available to them, as more than 100 colleges and universities in the U.S. now offer formal academic programs in “social justice,” according to research by the College Fix. The Fix discovered at least 64 American colleges that offer minors in social justice or a markedly similar field. At least 18 schools offer four-year degrees, and at least 15 offer master’s degrees.

There are even two universities that offer Ph.D. programs with a social justice focus: The University of Massachusetts-Amherst (Social Justice Education) and Fielding Graduate School in California (Inclusive Leadership for Social Justice).

Schools with social justice programs range from small private universities, such as Carleton College in Minnesota (B.A. in Human Rights and Social Justice), to large public universities, such as the University of Michigan (minor in Peace and Social Justice), to religious institutions such as Northeastern Seminary (M.A. in Theology and Social Justice). Even Cornell, an Ivy League school, has an MPA program in Human Rights and Social Justice.

At Merrimack College, for instance, social justice majors can take a class called “Thinking Green: Environmental Justice, Gender, and Animal Rights.” Students in the University of Iowa’s social justice B.A. program can learn about the “History of American Inequality.” Ohio Wesleyan University offers a course on “Feminist Perspectives on Race and Gender in the Media.”
At the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, social justice minors can learn about “Gay & Lesbian Literature,” while Oregon State University offers an entire program in “Food in Culture and Social Justice,” including a course titled “Food and Ethnic Identity: Decolonizing Our Food and Body.” Scott Greer, deputy editor at the Daily Caller, can only shake his head at the rise of these non-traditional academic programs.

Source:  http://waytojesus.org/colleges-giving-degrees-in-social-justice/
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2017, 11:56:40 PM »
Oregon Becomes First State To Allow Third Gender Option On Driver ID

[Excerpts]

On July 1, Oregon became the first state to offer a third gender option on its driver’s licenses and identification cards, eliciting immediate concern from conservatives who argue the state has chosen to eschew biological science in favor of catering to a fringe minority.

As a result of a rule approved last month by the Oregon Transportation Commission, the third option on a license application is an “X” that stands for “not specified.” It will allow individuals who are either biologically intersex or those who claim to be transgender or not gender specific to avoid having to choose a gender.

Last month, Oregon’s Driver and Motor Vehicle Services division admitted it instituted the new policy in response to a ruling last year by a judge who decreed Shupe had the right to be legally recognized as neither a man or woman but as “gender non-binary.”

Source:  http://www.teapartytribune.com/2017/07/07/oregon-becomes-first-state-offer-not-specified-gender-option-drivers-licenses/
— Stonewall Jackson

colporteur

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2017, 04:30:38 AM »

Social Justice  runs through all of the colleges whether it is specifically stated as such or not.

Regarding all the transgender insanity I think we all knew that in the end times the world would be desperately wicked. What some of us did not anticipate is the degree to which insanity would dominate. I guess it ought not surprise us since wickedness and insanity run down the same track. Who would have thought that people would marry train stations ? Who would have thought that a person could identify as a toaster and so many people accept that. There have always been lunatics but now it is spreading like a plague.
It's easier to slow a fast horse down than to get a dead one going.

Wally

• Senior Moderator
  • Romans 8:35, 38, 39
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2017, 04:54:29 AM »
Oregon Becomes First State To Allow Third Gender Option On Driver ID

And there was a case just this week in British Columbia in which the parents didn't want a gender designation on their newborn baby's birth certificate.  The wanted "it" to be able to choose its own gender.  Excuse me, but you don't get a choice.  99.9% of the time DNA doesn't confuse the issue.  Those rare instances when it does should be dealt with on a case by case basis.

Source

Beam me up!
So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants:  we have done that which was our duty to do.  Luke 17:10

Wally

• Senior Moderator
  • Romans 8:35, 38, 39
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2017, 04:58:28 AM »
Hate Crimes for Using The Wrong Gender Pronouns in Canada
[Excerpts]

Calling someone by the wrong gender could now become a hate crime in Canada.  The protection of gender identity is now being compared to the protection of freedom of religion by proponents of the new legislation.

How long before they run out of room in the prisons?  One slip of the tongue:  "he said . . . ."  Oops, "he" was identifying as a "she" that day--off to the hoosegow.  Will the Canadian thought police now monitor all social media looking for improper gender comments?  Computer seized because someone referenced an individual by the "wrong" gender?  ???

Lunacy codified in law.  If Jesus doesn't come back soon, there won't be intelligent life left to save.   :(
So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants:  we have done that which was our duty to do.  Luke 17:10

carls365

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2017, 06:47:59 AM »
Satan has greatly increased his efforts, means only one thing, he knows his last day is fast approaching. Jesus is coming soon.

Glen McCluskey

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2017, 11:02:34 AM »
Satan has greatly increased his efforts, means only one thing, he knows his last day is fast approaching. Jesus is coming soon.

It's worth noting that the Desire of Ages says that at the time of the Incarnation, the people had become the representatives of Satan, and their bodies the habitation of demons.  Later in the same book the point is made that the power of evil had been strengthening for centuries, and in another place, this same point is made in connection with the end times.

The quotes are below.

The people whom God had called to be the pillar and ground of the truth had become representatives of Satan. They were doing the work that he desired them to do, taking a course to misrepresent the character of God, and cause the world to look upon Him as a tyrant. The very priests who ministered in the temple had lost sight of the significance of the service they performed. They had ceased to look beyond the symbol to the thing signified. In presenting the sacrificial offerings they were as actors in a play. The ordinances which God Himself had appointed were made the means of blinding the mind and hardening the heart. God could do no more for man through these channels. The whole system must be swept away. {DA 36.2} 

The deception of sin had reached its height. All the agencies for depraving the souls of men had been put in operation. The Son of God, looking upon the world, beheld suffering and misery. With pity He saw how men had become victims of satanic cruelty. He looked with compassion upon those who were being corrupted, murdered, and lost. They had chosen a ruler who chained them to his car as captives. Bewildered and deceived, they were moving on in gloomy procession toward eternal ruin,--to death in which is no hope of life, toward night to which comes no morning. Satanic agencies were incorporated with men. The bodies of human beings, made for the dwelling place of God, had become the habitation of demons. The senses, the nerves, the passions, the organs of men, were worked by supernatural agencies in the indulgence of the vilest lust. The very stamp of demons was impressed upon the countenances of men. Human faces reflected the expression of the legions of evil with which they were possessed. Such was the prospect upon which the world's Redeemer looked. What a spectacle for Infinite Purity to behold!  {DA 36.3}

In describing to His disciples the office work of the Holy Spirit, Jesus sought to inspire them with the joy and hope that inspired His own heart. He rejoiced because of the abundant help He had provided for His church. The Holy Spirit was the highest of all gifts that He could solicit from His Father for the exaltation of His people. The Spirit was to be given as a regenerating agent, and without this the sacrifice of Christ would have been of no avail. The power of evil had been strengthening for centuries, and the submission of men to this satanic captivity was amazing. Sin could be resisted and overcome only through the mighty agency of the Third Person of the Godhead, who would come with no modified energy, but in the fullness of divine power. It is the Spirit that makes effectual what has been wrought out by the world's Redeemer. It is by the Spirit that the heart is made pure. Through the Spirit the believer becomes a partaker of the divine nature. Christ has given His Spirit as a divine power to overcome all hereditary and cultivated tendencies to evil, and to impress His own character upon His church. {DA 671.2}

The angel, the mighty angel from heaven, is to lighten the earth with his glory, while he cries mightily with a loud voice, "Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen" (Revelation 18:2). Oh, how I wish the church to arise and shine because the glory of the Lord has risen upon her. What can we not do in God if every human agency is doing its very utmost! "Without Me ye can do nothing" (John 15:5). We would lose faith and courage in the conflict if we were not sustained by the power of God. Every form of evil is to spring into intense activity. Evil angels unite their powers with evil men, and as they have been in constant conflict and attained an experience in the best modes of deception and battle, and have been strengthening for centuries, they will not yield the last great final contest without a desperate struggle. All the world will be on one side or the other of the question. The battle of Armageddon will be fought, and that day must find none of us sleeping. Wide-awake we must be, as wise virgins having oil in our vessels with our lamps. What is this? Grace, Grace. {14MR 286.3}

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2017, 09:21:10 AM »
Amen!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Cop

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2017, 04:34:10 AM »
Oregon Legislature Passes Bill for Free Abortions for All, Including Illegal Aliens
[Excerpts]

A bill headed to Oregon Gov. Kate Brown’s desk would force health insurers and taxpayers to pay for free abortions for residents and illegal immigrants.

The pro-abortion bill would require health insurers to provide free abortions to patients without a co-pay. It also would set aside $10.2 million tax dollars for abortions, contraception and other reproductive health services for 2017 through 2019 in Medicaid, much of which pro-life advocates say will go to Planned Parenthood, the report states.

“HB 3391 was politically calculated to ensure Planned Parenthood has funding in a time when they are at risk of losing hundreds of millions of dollars from the federal government,” she said.

“We don’t need to do this,” state Rep. Mike Nearman said before the House vote earlier this week. “This is Oregon. There [are] no legal restrictions on anyone’s right to get an abortion. None. You can get an abortion at any time for any reason. Even sex-selection.”

In a statement, Oregon House Democrats indicated that the bill is a direct response to President Donald Trump and pro-life federal lawmakers. Right now, U.S. Senate lawmakers are debating a bill that would defund Planned Parenthood of hundreds of millions of tax dollars.

More @: http://www.lifenews.com/2017/07/06/oregon-legislature-passes-bill-for-free-abortions-for-all-including-illegal-aliens/
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2017, 04:51:46 AM »
Professor teaches students about ‘the problem that is whiteness’
[Excerpts]

Serious explorations into race should focus on the problem of whiteness and be grounded in the claim that it’s a hegemonic “power apparatus,” a Fairfield University professor suggested at a recent conference aimed at pushing “radical social change” in higher education.

The remarks from associate professor of philosophy Dr. Kris Sealey, who spoke about her strategies for discussing race in the classroom, were presented at a diversity conference for employees of Jesuit colleges.

While saying there’s no single strategy on discussing race that works best for all students, Sealey touted what she called the “proven advantages” of her approach. Those advantages, she said, establish “objectively grounded claims” that she listed as the following:

Whiteness means a specific power apparatus that exists at the expense of the disempowerment of black people.

To be white in the U.S. is to be a perpetuator of the power apparatus unless one actively and consistently resists.

In a 2013 op-ed published by The New York Times, Yancy described the white gaze as “hegemonic” and wrote that it includes “poisonous assumptions and bodily perceptual practices.” Recalling an experience he had with a white police officer in the late 1970s, he said the white gaze includes seeing “the black male body as different, deviant, ersatz.”

It is possible, perhaps necessary, to acknowledge one’s personal implications in the white power apparatus.

Source: https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/34091/
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2017, 02:09:53 AM »
Woman Claims Her Dog Had Gender-Reassignment Surgery
[Excerpts]

Molly is a two-year-old Jack Russell Terrier who is also transgender. Yes, you read that right: a transgender dog. It is no longer enough for progressive parents to push gender fluidity on their children -- now, we have people questioning the gender identity of their dogs.

Before we get started here, I want to assure you that this story is 100 percent real. It was published on the U.K. website The Guardian this morning with the title, "Experience: my dog underwent gender reassignment surgery."

The subheading gets even better: "Molly seemed like a perfectly normal female pup at first. It was only when she started taking walks outside that we noticed unusual behaviour." 

Molly's owner is a real-life U.K. resident named Mary Finlay, who dictated the story of Molly's surgery to a reporter.

...the sheer ridiculousness with which Molly's owners talk about her new "identity" is doggone crazy:

"She’s still unmistakably our Molly, whatever her genetic makeup. When our grandchildren visit, she jumps all over them and licks their ears; she’s clearly much happier than she was before the operation. She still loves her soft toys, too – just not in the same way."

Rather than describing their dog's medical condition as a rare yet known genetic deformity that needed to be surgically fixed, Molly's owners have projected human sexuality and gender "identity" onto their dog.

Source: http://www.mrctv.org/blog/real-life-person-my-dog-underwent-sex-reassignment-surgery
— Stonewall Jackson