Author Topic: A World Gone Mad!!  (Read 34092 times)

Cop

Re: A World Gone Mad!!
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2017, 02:18:15 AM »
Scholar Explains His Hippopotamus Identity In Peer-Reviewed Paper

A PhD student explained his “transpecies” hippopotamus identity and why he prefers being “transpecies” to transgender in a peer-reviewed paper published in May.

Florentin Félix Morin, a French PhD student who studied at the University of Arizona in the spring 2017 semester, published a paper discovered Saturday entitled “EGO HIPPO: The subject as metaphor,” in which he explained “how his metaphorical hippo-self is collectively produced and performed.”

For a while, if someone was asking me how I ‘identified,’ I would joke about being a hippopotamus trapped in a human’s body,” says Morin, a transgender man, “later, a human trapped in a hippopotamus’ body, until my humorous ‘truth’ solidified and I began announcing myself as an old butch hippo dyke trapped in a young human faggy transboy’s body.”

“Such an ‘identity’ allowed me to (verbally) escape, all at once, several sets of categorization that govern human bodies (‘gender,’ ‘sexuality,’ age),” he continued.

Morin’s paper examines the concept of “transpecies” by incorporating strains of transgender theory. The student analyzes issues pertaining to “Animal Studies” and “Trans Studies,” particularly examining “tranimal body modifications,” which refers to ways in which people can modify their bodies to resemble those of animals.

The PhD student said that identifying as a hippopotamus instead of a boy or a girl is a “form of resistance to the (trans)gender policing of [his] body.”

Source: http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/27/scholar-explains-his-hippopotamus-identity-in-peer-reviewed-paper/

[I'M SERIOUS! THE WORLD IS GOING MAD!!]
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2017, 12:37:22 AM »
College Prof Begs Someone to ‘Just Shoot’ Trump
[Excerpts]

A gender, sexuality and women’s studies professor known for teaching classes about Beyoncé has unleashed a tirade against President Trump and now may be under investigation by the Secret Service.

“Trump is a %$#*& joke. This is all a sham,” Kevin Allred, who used to teach at Rutgers University and now is an “adjunct instructor” at Montclair State, said on social media.
“I wish someone would just shoot him outright,” he stated.

Allred, shortly later, deleted the inflammatory statement.

Prior to calling for Trump’s assassination, Allred expressed disdain for Trump by tweeting a picture of comedian Kathy Griffin holding a decapitated, bloody model of Trump’s head.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/07/prof-begs-someone-to-just-shoot-trump/#ls4xMgTwgDWweqpi.99
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2017, 01:13:00 AM »
Kindergarten Boy ‘Instantly Turns Into Girl’ at School
[Excerpts]

The push to make kids comfortable with transgenderism has reached disturbing new depths, with one school now promoting transgenderism to kindergartners by having a boy, 5, leave the classroom and return a short time later dressed as a girl.

School officials dictated the boy now would be a girl, with a girl’s name.

Fox40 News in California reported that Rocklin Academy Schools in Rocklin, California, conducted a transgender “transition ceremony” in a kindergarten class.
“A 5-year-old classmate, whose sex assigned at birth was male, was reintroduced to the class as a girl,” the report said. “Two books were read inside the classroom, both written specifically for young children, to illustrate what it means to be transgender.”

The two books were “I am Jazz” and “The Red Crayon,” according to LifeSiteNews.com. Both are meant to explain transgenderism in a sympathetic way to children ages 4 to 8 years old.

But reading these books wasn’t the only thing that the kindergarten teacher did to introduce her students to the transsexual way of life.

Lifesitenews.com says that, “After the teacher introduced the five-year-old student to the class as a boy, he then went into the bathroom and emerged dressed as a girl. The teacher then reintroduced ‘her’ to the children, explaining ‘she’ was now a ‘girl’ who now had a girl’s name and was to be called that from now on.”

The report suggested this traumatized some of the boy’s fellow students. Some of the little girls in the class went home crying to their parents, asking them in tears if they were going to turn into a boy.

More @: http://waytojesus.org/kindergarten-boy-instantly-turns-into-girl-at-school/
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2017, 01:42:51 AM »
California Could Jail People Who Don’t Use Transgender Pronouns
[Excerpts]

A bill that passed the California state senate and is now moving through the Assembly could threaten jail time for anyone who refuses to use a transgender person’s preferred pronoun.

The law is currently limited in its effects to nursing homes and intermediate-care facilities, but if passed, those who “willfully and repeatedly” refuse “to use a transgender resident’s preferred name or pronouns” could be slapped with a $1,000 fine and up to one year in prison, according to the California Heath and Safety code. The state senate passed the bill 26-12 at the end of May. Since then, the Assembly Judiciary committee recommended the bill unanimously and the General Assembly held its first hearing on the legislation Wednesday.

“How can you believe in free speech, but think the government can compel people to use certain pronouns when talking to others?” Greg Burt of the California Family Council testified in July. “This is not tolerance. This is not love. This is not mutual respect. True tolerance tolerates people with different views. We need to treat each other with respect, but respect is a two-way street. It is not respectful to threaten people with punishment for having sincerely held beliefs that differ from your own.”

Titled the “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Long-Term Care Facility Residents Bill of Rights,” the legislation also requires nursing homes and care facilities to allow residents to use the bathroom of their choice, regardless of biological sex. The bill’s author, state Sen. Scott Weiner, argues that religious views don’t hold weight in public areas.

More @: http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/25/california-could-start-jailing-people-who-dont-use-transgender-pronouns/
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2017, 01:56:01 AM »
Hillary Wanted To Make Voodoo Dolls Of The Media And Congressmen
[Excerpts]

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton toyed with the idea of making voodoo dolls of members of the media and congressmen in response to the scandal over her email server, according to her new book.

Clinton said the constant outrage over her use of an unauthorized email server frustrated her because she had “acted in good faith” but made a dumb mistake. The constant need to explain herself wore on her until she thought she was going crazy, she wrote in “What Happened.”

“It was like quicksand: the more you struggle, the deeper you sink. At times, I thought I must be going crazy. Other times I was sure it was the world that had gone nuts,” Clinton wrote. “Sometimes I snapped at my staff. I was tempted to make voodoo dolls of certain members of the press and Congress and stick them full of pins. Mostly, I was furious at myself.”

Source: http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/12/hillary-wanted-to-make-voodoo-dolls-of-the-media-and-congressmen/
— Stonewall Jackson

Wally

• Senior Moderator
  • Romans 8:35, 38, 39
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2017, 02:34:05 AM »
[Excerpts]

A bill that passed the California state senate and is now moving through the Assembly could threaten jail time for anyone who refuses to use a transgender person’s preferred pronoun.

More @: http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/25/california-could-start-jailing-people-who-dont-use-transgender-pronouns/

That's being done in Canada, as well.  Maybe we should just let Canada have Kalifornia.  ;D
So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants:  we have done that which was our duty to do.  Luke 17:10

carls365

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2017, 05:59:56 AM »
[Excerpts]

That's being done in Canada, as well.  Maybe we should just let Canada have Kalifornia.  ;D

They just don't know when to stop. That's how political correctness got so powerful and ridiculous. I guess it's that vitamin syndrome, if one is good, 100 should be better. These are the ones who control and make laws in this world. I've often thought, perhaps one day, they will go door to door asking if that household supports the abominable.
So....something like a law to worship on Sunday is not so far fetched as some think today.

Cop

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2017, 08:11:32 AM »
5th-Grade Alt-Gender Teacher Tells Students Her Prefix is ‘Mx.’ (pronounced Mix)'
[Excerpts]

The influential Family Research Council in Washington, D.C., is warning parents of “brazen” indoctrination plans being pursued by teachers, even in elementary schools.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/09/parents-warned-of-teachers-brazen-indoctrination-plan.

The latest instance, FRC explains, is in Florida, where a fifth-grade teacher sent home a note to parents mandating that students use only politically correct pronouns in class.
“One thing that you should know about me is that I use gender neutral terms. My prefix is Mx. (pronounced Mix). Additionally, my pronouns are ‘they, them, their’ instead of ‘he, his, she, hers.'”

The Tallahassee Democrat newspaper reported math and science teacher Chloe Bressack gave the instructions to students and parents with the full support of Paul Lambert, the principal at Canopy Oaks.

FRC commented: “It’s hard enough to raise kids these days without worrying if their teachers are working against you! Unfortunately, that’s exactly what seems to be happening in public schools these days, as elementary schools become even more brazen in their liberal indoctrination.

FRC asked: “How can a person teach science at the ‘greatest level’ if she doesn’t understand basic biology? Or the English language? Apart from being outrageous, the plural pronouns ‘they, them, and theirs’ are incorrect for addressing a single child. When pressed, Lambert did admit to reporters that the school had fielded a lot of calls from concerned parents who object to the reeducation of their kids. But even Superintendent Rocky Hanna refuses to intervene.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/09/parents-warned-of-teachers-brazen-indoctrination-plan/#B2THMMD73oHXKQBe.99

— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2017, 01:15:04 PM »
California law allows jail time for using wrong gender pronoun
[Excerpts]

California health care workers who “willfully and repeatedly” decline to use a senior transgender patient's “preferred name or pronouns” could face punishments ranging from a fine to jail time under a newly signed law. 

California Gov. Jerry Brown signed the legislation last week. 

The bill itself is aimed at protecting transgender and other LGBT individuals in hospitals, retirement homes and assisted living facilities. The bill would ensure those facilities accommodate transgender people and their needs, including letting them decide which gender-specific bathroom they prefer to use.

"It shall be unlawful for a long-term care facility or facility staff to take any of the following actions wholly or partially on the basis of a person’s actual or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) status," the bill reads.

Among the unlawful actions are “willfully and repeatedly” failing to use a transgender person’s “preferred name or pronouns” after he or she is “clearly informed of the preferred name or pronouns.”

The law states that if provisions are violated, the violator could be punished by a fine “not to exceed one thousand dollars” or “by imprisonment in the county jail for a period not to exceed one year,” or both.

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/09/new-california-law-allows-jail-time-for-using-wrong-gender-pronoun-sponsor-denies-that-would-happen.html
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2017, 01:28:27 PM »
Amherst students demand protection from 'hurtful' ideas
[Excerpts]

Students at Amherst College recently protested the mere presence of a conservative speaker, saying students shouldn’t have to “feel afraid for their safety.”

The letter was prompted by a recent panel hosted by the Amherst College Republicans on "Why Military Action After 9/11 was Justified," which included a former radio host known for highlighting the relationship between Islam and terrorism.

They found the speaker, Michael Graham, offensive and unqualified because he was fired from his talk radio show twelve years ago after repeatedly pointing out the relationship between Islam and terrorism.

In an open letter last week, members of the Muslim Students Association, the South Asian Students Association, and others say that they felt like their physical safety was at stake as a result of the Graham’s participation in the panel.

“No student should ever have to feel afraid for their safety or have to wake up in the morning knowing that there are other students on this campus who hate them for an integral part of their identity and are willing and able to voice these hurtful ideas on a public platform,” the letter declares.

Not only does the letter demand that the administration protect students from speakers with “hateful” opinions, it also declared that the Amherst College Republicans (ACR) should have consulted with other identity-based student groups like the Muslim Students Association and the South Asian Students Association before inviting speakers to campus.

Source: https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9941
— Stonewall Jackson

Wally

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2017, 04:28:50 PM »
Amherst students demand protection from 'hurtful' ideas
[Excerpts]

Students at Amherst College recently protested the mere presence of a conservative speaker, saying students shouldn’t have to “feel afraid for their safety.”

These snowflakes need a reality check. They  have no clue as to what constitutes real danger.  Their attacks on freedom of speech are much roe dangerous than the presence of someone whose worldview is different from theirs.  Maybe they should find another school, rather than make unreasonable demands on the one they are attending.
So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants:  we have done that which was our duty to do.  Luke 17:10

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2017, 07:35:37 PM »
Muslims are demanding to be protected from who and why? Their safety? Let's say that many Conservatives are Protestant leaning. How does Protestantism differ from Islam? Yes, there have been and are apostate Protestants, but are there not major differences between the two religions as to what they teach? And, if we look around the world today, who is being killed and who is doing the killing? If one of them says something derogatory about Jesus, what happens to them? If someone not of their faith, even of their faith says something derogatory about their Prophet what happens?  And, who takes their complaint seriously?  :(   Not sure who is more deranged. How many mosques have been blown up in America? How many Muslim attacks on Americans in our country? How is raping and murdering innocents around the world? Some of these Muslim students may peaceful, but they need to re-examine what is happening in the world around them.

When Muslims come to America, they need to sign an agreement to support the constitution. And, they need to be given a probation period of ten years in which they follow the constitution which includes free speech. On the other hand, they are not the real problem. It is those who know better and even support their hateful speech against liberty. We are nearing the end. Come Lord Jesus.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Cop

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2017, 07:29:56 AM »
Sex Change Regret: Transgender Reversal Surgery On The Rise
[Excerpts]

According to Independent, gender identity clinics are in place to provide support to those feeling distressed by the condition. However, what happens when a transgender person goes through with surgery and later decides they made a huge mistake and wanted to go back to their original gender.

Dr. Misoslav Djordjevic in Serbia has performed several transgender reversals over the last five years. He’s a genial reconstruction specialist with over 20 years of experience. He developed an innovative procedure after a transgender patient who had undergone surgery to remove male genitalia requested to go back to their birth-assigned gender.

The doctor added that when a patient comes to him indicating they regret changing their sex, it is more important than ever that they undergo counseling services to work out their feelings before going under the knife again to change their sex back to original gender.

So far, Djordjevic has only treated transgender females who want to go back to their male genitalia. The procedure is known as phalloplasty in which the construction of a penis from skin taken from the groin, abdomen or thigh. It’s a risky surgery, and the penis may not be “fully-functioning.”

More @: https://www.inquisitr.com/4532769/sex-change-regret-transgender-reversal-surgery-on-the-rise/
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2017, 07:47:48 AM »
Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl
[Excerpts]

A transgender Wyoming woman was convicted Wednesday of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl inside a bathroom.

Michelle Martinez, who was known as Miguel Martinez before identifying as female, was found guilty of first-degree and second-degree sexual abuse of a minor and could face up to 70 years in prison.

The Billings Gazette reports Martinez, who is a family friend, invited the girl into the bathroom of a home on March 23, and touched her breasts and genitalia before penetrating her. The girl told her mother immediately after the assault, who then reported it to Casper Police.

When police initially questioned Martinez about the assault, she became “noticeably hostile and defensive” and said the girl was “talking crap” before denying being a child molester. Martinez also called the accusations a “publicity stunt,” the Tribune reported.

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/19/transgender-wyoming-woman-convicted-sexually-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom.html
Martinez pleaded not guilty on both counts.
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2018, 02:06:54 AM »
Black law professor teaches sons to distrust, be suspicious of white people
[Excerpts]

Imagine if The New York Times published a piece by a conservative academic in which the theme is the author teaching his white children that friendships with black people may not be possible.

Imagine, too, that part of the author’s reasoning was being worried about his children’s safety.

It wouldn’t happen, of course — that is, the Times actually publishing such a piece. But a similar article was written over five years ago, and the result was author John Derbyshire being ousted from National Review.

Titled “Can My Children Be Friends With White People?” the Yeshiva University law professor says the election of Donald Trump “has made it clear” that he needs to teach his sons the “lessons generations old” — that is, be cautious, be suspicious, be distrustful.

More succinctly, the question is “whether [his sons] can truly be friends with white people.”

I will teach my boys to have profound doubts that friendship with white people is possible. When they ask, I will teach my sons that their beautiful hue is a fault line. Spare me platitudes of how we are all the same on the inside. I first have to keep my boys safe, and so I will teach them before the world shows them this particular brand of rending, violent, often fatal betrayal. …

Of course, the rise of this president has broken bonds on all sides. But for people of color the stakes are different. Imagining we can now be friends across this political line is asking us to ignore our safety and that of our children, to abandon personal regard and self-worth. Only white people can cordon off Mr. Trump’s political meaning, ignore the “unpleasantness” from a position of safety. His election and the year that has followed have fixed the awful thought in my mind too familiar to black Americans: “You can’t trust these people.”

More @: https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/38889/
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2018, 02:44:31 AM »
Entire Family Turns Transgender
[Excerpts]

...for Daniel Harrott, who lived most of his life as a woman, just everyday existence as a man is alchemy.

“It feels like you’re getting to live for the first time,” he said. “And my children are getting to be who they’ve always wanted to be.”

Eleven-year-old Mason — he’s the one with the bike — is living as a boy, after being assigned female at birth. And then there’s Joshua, 13, whose brown hair falls around her shoulders as she sits in her wheel chair.

Her birth sex was male, but she knew from an early age that she was a girl.

“I think I was only, like 6 or 7,” she said.

Then there’s Daniel’s fiancée, Shirley Austin. She’s tall and blond and smiley. And transgender, too.

In Shirley’s words: “The whole family is in transition.” All four of them.

Soon after, Joshua came out as a trans girl. Mason came out as a trans boy. Daniel knew to protect and support his kids, he had to live as his authentic self, too. So he cut his hair and went shopping — in the men’s section.

More @: http://kjzz.org/content/579197/growing-transgender-arizona-family-transition
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2018, 03:19:21 AM »
Ohio State course reprimands white heterosexual masculinity
[Excerpts]

A class taught this spring at Ohio State University will review a parade of reasons why white heterosexual masculinity is allegedly problematic, tackling the topic from the constructs of racial issues, bullying, pop culture, societal expectations and much more, according to its syllabus.

The course, “Be a Man! Masculinities, Race and Nation,” includes a variety of readings to that end, including its required textbook “Dude, You’re a Fag!” by C.J. Pascoe, which analyzes masculinity as not only a gendered process, but sexual one, its Amazon description states.

Other assigned reading excerpts include: “Masculinity as Homophobia” by Michael Kimmel; “Advertising and the Construction of Violent White Masculinity” by Jackson Katz; “Dude Sex: Dudes Who Have Sex with Dudes” by Jane Ward; “Looking for My Penis” by Richard Fung; “Sodomy in the New World” by Jonathan Goldberg; and “Teaching Men’s Anal Pleasure” by Susan Stiritz.

The class is also expected to screen “Priscilla, Queen of the Desert,” the dashcam footage of Philando Castile’s murder, Key & Peele’s “Hoodie Skit,” and an episode of “The New Normal.”

The course is ultimately presented as a study in “feminist masculinity” that seeks to explain how ideas about masculinity “simultaneously harm yet privilege” men, the syllabus states. It also aims to explain how “beliefs regarding masculinity serve to justify certain kinds of violence by men against others, and violence against particular groups of men.”

Before outlining any academic criteria of the course, the syllabus states that the class meets “on land taken by force from Native Americans.” On the first day of the “Be a Man!” class in early January, students went over a “male privilege checklist,” according to the syllabus.

Source: https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/40991/
— Stonewall Jackson

Wally

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2018, 03:27:58 AM »
Ohio State course reprimands white heterosexual masculinity
[Excerpts]

Source: https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/40991/

Maybe it's time for the taxpayers to de-fund Ohio State U.

Cop

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2018, 09:22:32 AM »
Canada Rewrites Anthem to Be ‘Gender-Neutral’
{excerpts]

The Canadian Senate passed a bill Wednesday to change the lyrics of its national anthem so that they will be “gender-neutral.”

The bill would replace the lyrics “in all thy sons command” with “in all of us command,” according to CBC News. Former member of the Canadian House of Commons Mauril Bélanger first introduced the legislation in 2016.

Twelve bills have been introduced in the House in order to change the lyrics from what many have argued is discriminatory language. None of these bills, that sought to remove “sons” from the lyrics, were able to successfully pass the House until Wednesday, however. “O Canada” became the country’s official anthem in 1980.

Mauril’s bill to make O Canada gender neutral passed third reading in the Senate tonight – another positive step towards gender equality. #inallofuscommand” Trudeau tweeted.

Other Conservative senators and lawmakers, however, don’t think Canada’s Parliament should be allowed to alter a song whose words were written many years ago and whose author can have no say. Lawmakers were angry that Sen. Don Plett, who was a long time critic of the measure, didn’t have an opportunity to speak against the motion.

“When a majority of individuals decide to shut down discourse in this place, democracy dies. We need to be very wary of tools that muzzle debate,” Conservative Sen. Leo Housakos said.

Source: https://www.infowars.com/canada-rewrites-anthem-to-be-gender-neutral/
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2018, 09:27:36 AM »
School Cancels Daddy-Daughter Dance Over ‘Gender Crap’
{Excerpts]

A grade school in Staten Island, New York was forced to cancel its annual father-daughter dance because it violated a new school district policy regarding transgender and gender nonconforming student.

The New York Department of Education directed schools to eliminate any gender-based practices like the daddy-daughter dance unless the activities served a clear education purpose, the New York Post first reported.

The PTA president at PS 65 blamed the cancellation on the district’s new “Transgender and Gender Nonconforming Student Guidelines,” the Post reported.

“Father-daughter dances inherently leave people out. Not just because of transgender status, just life in general,” said Jared Fox, the district’s LGBT community liaison told the newspaper. “These can be really uncomfortable and triggering events.”

Yes, good readers – there are actually people in America who live in fear of being triggered by a grade school’s daddy-daughter dance.

However, the LGBT liaison said there is no outright ban on father-daughter dances – provided they are inclusive.

Parents are furious over what they see as a capitulation to political correctness and militant sex and gender revolutionaries.

More @: https://townhall.com/columnists/toddstarnes/2018/02/05/school-cancels-fatherdaughter-dance-over-gender-issues-n2444801
— Stonewall Jackson