Author Topic: What if the US Government Had an Office of Disinformation?  (Read 888 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
One of the government's great need is to only speak what is truth. How much are politicians trusted? How many tell the truth? Who ought to decide what is truth? In Russia and Turkey the government not only tells its citizens what is truth, but they make laws keeping its citizens from speaking freely. The press has been purged of truth tellers. Can that happen in America?

The Biden Administration has created a disinformation-governance-board. Be careful what you say even if it is the truth.  source
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Re: What if the US Government Had an Office of Disinformation?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2022, 07:07:44 AM »
Jesus is even at the doors! The last steps will be rapid ones. Do we truly believe Jesus is coming very soon? I do and am going to re-orient my priorities. Yes, I need to spend more in my garden and less time preparing for a time of not being able to buy and sell.  But, more important is our ministry to others. We need to take time to spend with Jesus, then sharing with others what He has done for us and the truth entrusted to us as a people.  Having person to person Bible studies is my preferred manner of sharing. But, we need to do more. This website is primarily for Seventh-day Adventists. Half of the forums are only seen by fully registered church members.

Many have requested that we have zoom studies that will provide for a more personal relationship with fellow believers around the world. We shall do this. Please email me at remnant-online.com if you wish to participate.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.