Author Topic: Michigan Camp-meeting Begins Friday  (Read 4325 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Michigan Camp-meeting Begins Friday
« on: June 14, 2017, 09:18:26 PM »
Michigan camp-meeting runs June 16-24.   

Speakers:

Opening Evening
Jay Gallimore   Michigan Conference President

First Weekend through Tuesday Evening
Steven Bohr

Early Mornings
Wes Peppers

Mid-Mornings
Dr. Clinton Wahlen

Wednesday Evening through Second Weekend
John Bradshaw
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

carls365

Re: Michigan Camp-meeting Begins Friday
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 08:46:49 PM »
Jay was on fire tonight, great to see in these times. I have a different outlook on what's going on in the world now.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 06:21:42 AM »
Sabbath School begins at Mich Camp-meeting in 10 mins. Live stream now
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2017, 09:19:34 AM »
Steven Boer is just finishing Sabbath sermon on the Sabbath rest.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2017, 09:47:59 AM »
Schedule for Week          Live stream

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 04:54:58 PM »
At a time when rebellion is rife within the church, it is a blessing to see a conference in the NAD doing the Lord's work and preaching the truth. It is such a blessing to be able to sit in on part of the Michigan Camp-meeting for us in other conferences. Thank you for the "live stream" Michigan Conference of Seventh-day Adventists! Many are being blessed as we have in years past.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2017, 07:08:49 AM »
Morning and afternoon seminars begin today. Phil Mills is sharing now.    http://www.churchpond.com/watch/miconf

carls365

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 07:45:08 AM »
Morning and afternoon seminars begin today. Phil Mills is sharing now.    http://www.churchpond.com/watch/miconf
Thanks Richard for this. As much as I appreciate the seminar, finding the schedule of events is difficult, it shouldn't be, but it's probably me. Seems they need to do a website design or something to make it clear. Also the audio is about 50% too low. I have to turn the volume up to 100%. Just what I found.

LindaRS

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2017, 09:27:29 AM »
ChurchPond is also broadcasting and archiving the presentations on YouTube. The presentations are also live on Facebook and archived there on the MI page.

To get the schedules, go to misda.net, click on the "event" menu at the top, then on campmeeting. That will take you to a page where you can download the schedules. Scroll down the page to find the links. BTW, the main page (misda.net) has the links to the live streams.

Just finished watching Dr. Wahlen speaking on proper interpretation of scripture. Ron Duffield will be on at 3:30, presenting Return of the Latter Rain. If anyone has read his books, they will probably want to see his presentation.

The 2:00 session is Tough Questions About the Godhead. I don't know the presenters, but think they may be MI pastors.

These are the presentations/seminars being broadcast live as they are all in the main auditorium. And don't miss Wes Peppers in the early morning, 7 AM, EDT and Stephen Bohr at 7:15 PM, EDT. He is speaking through Tuesday night, then John Bradshaw has the rest of the week.
O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps. O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing. Jeremiah  10:23-24

carls365

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2017, 11:20:11 AM »
Thanks Linda, I guess I'm too used to Amazingfacts presentations, one click and it's streaming. I'm very much looking forward to Steven Bohr's time of trouble tonight.

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2017, 07:47:51 AM »
This afternoon at 4:30 edt is the Soul Winning Festival. You'll be encouraged to hear the testimonies given there.
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}