Author Topic: Cute! What is it?  (Read 1659 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
Cute! What is it?
« on: March 24, 2016, 06:41:50 AM »
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Wally

• Senior Moderator
  • Romans 8:35, 38, 39
Re: Cute! What is it?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 03:37:34 PM »
Looks like a young Fisher, although I suppose it could be a Marten.
So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants:  we have done that which was our duty to do.  Luke 17:10

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 07:12:42 PM »
Amazing!  Wally has a great knowledge of nature. He must be a nature alist. It is a Pine Marten. I have never seen one until this photo. Here is a little info on them.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Wally

• Senior Moderator
  • Romans 8:35, 38, 39
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2016, 03:47:46 AM »
Believe it or not, one took up residence in the attic of my cabin when I live near Lake Tahoe many years ago.  That was an experience.  The only other one I've seen was up on a ridge at about 9000', overlooking Tahoe.  They are rare in Maine, and I've never seen one here.  Fishers are more common here, but they are rather elusive.
So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants:  we have done that which was our duty to do.  Luke 17:10