Author Topic: 2015: EVOLUTION IMMOBILE  (Read 2270 times)

Cop

• Senior Moderator
2015: EVOLUTION IMMOBILE
« on: February 06, 2016, 04:28:21 AM »
ICR.org, 12/21/15, “2015: Evolution Immobile” [Excerpts]:   

Advocates of vertical evolution think their beliefs are as factual as the earth orbiting the sun. However in 2015, science again shows something quite different.

Recent paleontological discoveries all point to minor variation and stasis—or standing still. Macroevolution is the holy grail of the secular faithful, but it continues to elude observation...2015 is no different with evolutionists surprised to find creatures allegedly “millions of years old” that are just the same as their modern counterparts.

Scientists discovered a supposed 150-million-year-old fossilized crab larva in Germany this year. The find surprised secular scientists because it “possesses a very modern morphology, indistinguishable from many crab larvae living today.” Creationists are hardly amazed, seeing that God created crabs as crabs, as He did with all the other arthropods. Evolutionists disagree, but admit in the same article that “the early evolution of crabs is still very incompletely known.”

Source: http://www.icr.org/article/9095
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Re: 2015: EVOLUTION IMMOBILE
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 07:07:54 AM »
It is truly amazing that so many highly educated men believe they came from a monkey.  I suppose that includes presidents and kings. They believe this despite the evidence saying otherwise. Amazing!  And, to imagine there were modern crabs 150,000,000 years ago. The earth is only a little over 6,000 years old.  They seem to be very confused about things. All in an effort to deny God and His Word. As the evidence mounts against their false theories, we can know they are as little children who are in rebellion against their parents. The Bible clearly points out they might know there is a God by what He has created.
"Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse." Romans 1:19,20.

Cop, thanks for sharing this evidence of God and His creation.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.