Author Topic: Praying Builds Neuron Connections in the Brain  (Read 7828 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Praying Builds Neuron Connections in the Brain
« on: February 01, 2016, 08:21:26 AM »
By beholding we become changed. The most complex thing on Earth, the human brain. The original video posted was removed from the internet. The current video reveals the same truth, prayer transforms us.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

ejclark

Re: Praying Builds Neuron Connections in the Brain
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 05:46:55 PM »
Reminds me of Revelation 7:3 and 14:1. God's people being sealed in their foreheads.

The man doing the tests did one on people who speak in tongues. During normal prayer, once again, the frontal lobe was very active. But when they shifted into speaking in tongues, the activity became increasingly active in the language part of the brain and the lymbic system. The frontal lobe activity quit completely.

Ed Sutton

• Ed Sutton Blogger Profile
Re: Praying Builds Neuron Connections in the Brain
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 12:09:19 AM »
If I memorized this Arabic song sung in the Cave Church outside Cairo Egypt - went to a Pentecostal Church pastored by a pastor I had witnessed to by mail - and had the music played without other singers singing - then sang it again with this YouTube link,   https://youtu.be/RjEehbjbIAY                 , gave the pastor these two Bible Texts,  Acts 2:8  And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?

Acts 5:32  And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

Christian Gospel Song in Arabic. Praise be to God Almighty the Father and The son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit

Sha’abak ye’lin beek emano, yetmassik b- wo’odak.
(Your people declare their faith, holding onto your promises)
Enta ra’ina w kol ma leena, w btgh-morna b- goodak.
(You are our shepherd and precious, covering us in your grace)

Immano’el, Immano’el, Allah m’ana.
(Immanueul, Immanuel, God with us)

Mahma eshtadet harb alena, e’laan rouhak feena.
(Whenever war toughens on us, Your Spirit’s manifestation is in us)
Enak leena, w meen ykfina? Gherak enta ya fadeena.
(You are ours, and who could satisfy us But You, our Savior?)

Kelmet ha’ak bet’alemna, w seraag le regleena.
(You teach us your word, a Lamp to our feet)
Rouhak feena w by’azeena, w bynawar ayneena.
(Your Spirit in us comforts us, and enlightens our eyes)

Wonder what that Pastor's frontal lobe would do ?    Hope he was not concealed carry .  It might not go well for me.

Frontal Lobe testing during this music - would be interesting also.  Comparing Church music with secular, and CCM auditory driven hymns with message driven hymns.  It would start giving hardcopy evidence - I hope such testing is out there somewhere, especially on SDA people of faith in the past and now faithless in the present, singing, talking, praying, or meditating.

I have forgotten what technology the link said was used to record the data, will need to watch it again.

Looks like Cat Scan or MRI, Stanford has technology that follows electricity along nerves and blood flow from the body to the brain and back - hard copy evidence of pain, and nerve conductance, too bad that along with kerlin photography and tech in the video could be coupled into a merged video showing electromagnetic energies (kerlin) and electrical & blood flow all combined.

It would be fabulous to show communication from outside the human brain, entering the human brain in dialog and communication with the person praying.
Grateful for Psalms 32 and Titus 2:10 - The divinity of Christ is acknowledged in the unity of the children of God.  {11MR 266.2}

Ed Sutton

• Ed Sutton Blogger Profile
Grateful for Psalms 32 and Titus 2:10 - The divinity of Christ is acknowledged in the unity of the children of God.  {11MR 266.2}