Author Topic: Prayer for second chance  (Read 1688 times)

Nathan Anyanwu

Prayer for second chance
« on: June 12, 2015, 06:29:37 AM »
Fellow brethren, I have a challenge in my place of work ,which may cost me my place at work if God does not intervene ,I have prayed for God's forgiveness and mercy, but am asking God to help me retain my employment with the company. Please pray with me.

colporteur

Re: Prayer for second chance
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 06:50:28 AM »

Brother Nathan, we pray with you, if it is according to God's will. It may be according to His will and it may not be. May His will be done in this.
It's easier to slow a fast horse down than to get a dead one going.

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 07:43:24 AM »
Brother Nathan, thank you  for sharing your great trial and giving us  the opportunity to pray for your situation.  Welcome to  our online family.  Many will add you to their prayer list.

Heavenly Father, you know exactly what our brother is facing. You allow trials to come to us that we might know more of your love and power to save us. Our faith grows as we turn to you with the whole heart. Please hear our prayers for our Brother Nathan. Answer them in the very best way you can that will help our brother and glorify you. Make him your witness in this situation, that others will understand that he is your servant and the actions of men carry little significance when compared to the plans you have for our brother and this world which is soon to be cleansed by fire. Give Bother Nathan peace in the middle of this storm that he might glory in his tribulation, that he may become more patient and have an experience that will reveal the love he has for you. We pray this in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Keep us informed of what God is doing in  your life, dear brother.

Again welcome to our family.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 08:11:23 PM »
Brother Nathan, we continue to pray for your situation. Let us know how  God is working for you. He loves us and wants us  to trust in Him more each day. I am thankful, a large fire was approaching our property and by God's grace it was halted. We take nothing for granted. Satan is as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. But, if God be  for us, who can be against us!!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Dorine

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 04:05:57 PM »
Welcome Nathan and thank you for giving us the opportunity to pray for you. With God all things are possible. No matter how bleak a situation may look He has the answers. Trust totally in His leading and He will not disappoint you. He may be leading you in a different direction. Keep us informed. Our prayers are with you.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Ed Sutton

• Ed Sutton Blogger Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2015, 05:35:02 PM »
Nathan in what manner has God answered your prayers ?
Grateful for Psalms 32 and Titus 2:10 - The divinity of Christ is acknowledged in the unity of the children of God.  {11MR 266.2}