Author Topic: Women's Ordination and Election of Officers at San Antonio  (Read 2566 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
The greatest crisis to come upon the Seventh-day Adventist is the rebellion against the decisions made by the General Conference in Session to not ordain women to the pastoral ministry. The General Conference Session in July at San Antonio will involve more than voting again on the making of women rulers of men. There are officers to be elected. One of the great blessings the church has enjoyed over the last five years is the leadership Elder Wilson has given to the church. We pray that he will be re-elected. With this in mind, I share some interviews done at the last GC Session which will give  us some thoughts on how his election was received back then.

These interviews were not made public until now since it reveals a great divide in the church that we were unwilling to make public five years ago. Today, that divide is already in the pubic arena. Also, with the  issue involving press credentials, it seems that the interviews I did at the last GC session need to be made public for all to understand if there  was an impropriety.

Let us begin with the  response  to my question posed to Alexander Carpenter, blog editor at Spectrum. I asked him are you
"Encouraged or Discouraged by Elder Wilson's Sermon?"

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.