Author Topic: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here, Part 9  (Read 9804 times)

Jasper

Re: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here, Part 9
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2018, 06:26:29 AM »
Hi!  I'm new here.  I am looking forward to getting to know you, and reading the Desire of Ages with you.  I may not post right away but I'll be there there watching for a while.

Dorine

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2018, 07:05:45 AM »
Welcome to the Remnant on Line family Jasper. We are happy to have you join us. Take your time and jump in when you are ready.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2018, 09:44:57 AM »
Welcome, dear Jasper!!  Good to see you making your first post!!!  :)

You have chosen the best by seeking to know Jesus. Spending time with Him each day and sharing what He reveals to us brings great joy and peace!   When Jesus reveals such great truth, we are like bottles of wine being over filled with Living Water til we are ready to burst if we do not share what we have found!!   Here is an example from the Book of Job:

32:18   For I am full of matter, the spirit within me constraineth me. 
 32:19   Behold, my belly is as wine which hath no vent; it is ready to burst like new bottles. 
 32:20   I will speak, that I may be refreshed: I will open my lips and answer. 

This is our prayer for you dear Jasper, and all who will spend a thoughtful hour a day reading of the life of Jesus. If you need help in navigating the site, just ask any moderator or myself and we will be most happy to help.

Again, Jasper, welcome to our online family. May  our fellowship together help to prepare us for the soon coming of Jesus!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.