Author Topic: GRACE  (Read 1288 times)

rahab

GRACE
« on: December 15, 2020, 03:18:31 PM »
Looking for a really good sermon on Grace. Sda preacher or presenter please.

Glen McCluskey

Re: GRACE
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2020, 03:34:20 AM »
There are several major presentations on grace that I'm aware of in Spirit of Prophecy books.

Two of these are as follows.

1.  The devotional book "My Life Today", chapter 4, "A Progressive Life" (page 95+).

2.  The devotional book "Sons and Daughters of God", chapter 4, "We are Transformed by God's Grace" (page 98+).

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2020, 06:25:38 AM »
Thanks Glen, better to go directly to inspiration. But, if there is a good sermon on grace, I would like to hear it. Grace is the power that transforms sinners into saints. How often do we hear that from the pulpit or printed on our presses? Desire of Ages is full of grace for it is the most wonderful revelation of our Savior Jesus Christ. By beholding the glory of God which is His character, we are transformed into His image, so it must be grace. 2 Cor. 3:18:  "We all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, [even] as by the Spirit of the Lord." It would indeed be well to spend a thoughtful hour a day contemplating the life of Christ.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

rahab

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2020, 12:14:04 PM »
There are several major presentations on grace that I'm aware of in Spirit of Prophecy books.

Two of these are as follows.

1.  The devotional book "My Life Today", chapter 4, "A Progressive Life" (page 95+).

2.  The devotional book "Sons and Daughters of God", chapter 4, "We are Transformed by God's Grace" (page 98+).

Thank you for your help!!