Author Topic: Fall 2014  (Read 2055 times)

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Fall 2014
« on: August 20, 2014, 07:38:26 AM »
Dare I type the title in August? For the past three weeks a mature cottonwood has been turning yellow. The others are just beginning to follow its lead. It is not because of drought but of temperatures. It is now completely yellow. The aspens are also turning around the outermost edges of their leaves. This is unheard of in August. The Rabbit Bush is in full bloom as are other fall plants filling the fields. The Virginia Creepers will be next. Unbelievable. 

How about blaming it on global cooling?  ???  According to Accuweather website, middle America, north to south, will have much lower temperatures this fall going into winter.
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Cop

• Senior Moderator
Re: Fall 2014
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 10:01:00 AM »
According to Accuweather website, middle America, north to south, will have much lower temperatures this fall going into winter.

I hope it will be a wet one. :D
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson