Author Topic: The Cowboy Lasso Mold  (Read 1360 times)

Cop

• Senior Moderator
The Cowboy Lasso Mold
« on: June 19, 2014, 06:04:16 PM »
“Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?” (Ezekiel:18:23).

Did you know that there is a mold that captures and eats animals? Those scientists who reject evolution in favor of creation often stress that there are no simple forms of life. Each kind of life is both specialized and very complex. While evolutionary scientists try to arrange living things from simple to complex, creation scientists ask them to let us know when they finally find a “simple” form of life.

At first glance, mold would seem to be a simple form of life. It doesn’t sing, dance or write plays. But neither do a lot of people. However, mold – like every other life form – is still perfectly suited for its needs.

Several forms of mold actually capture and eat animals – in this case, a small worm known as a nematode. Some molds grow sticky knobs that trap the worms. But one, known as the “cowboy lasso” mold, grows tiny loops or lassos. Should an unwary worm try to crawl through the loop, the loop swells shut, strangling the nematode. The worm is then digested at the mold’s leisure. This is much too complex and specialized for a “simple mold” to have engineered. It is too filled with purpose to be the result of purposeless natural laws.

God does not operate without purpose - not when He created mold, nor when He deals with us. His most earnest desire is for a relationship with you and me through Jesus Christ.

http://www.creationmoments.com/radio/transcripts/cowboy-lasso-mold
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson

colporteur

Re: The Cowboy Lasso Mold
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 01:33:38 PM »

Cop;

We have watched videos by Moody Institute featuring a creation scientist. He is most interesting. He shares that man has really not invented anything. Absolutely every invention we have has already been in nature in some form or another from radar, sonar, camouflage, fire, weapons, you name it. We have simply borrowed and reapplied the inventions to suit our needs. The principles of the invention have already been in action either in plants, animals, or some other form. While no animal has invented space travel the inventions leading up to space travel were already in action somewhere and in less complex forms. If there are any truly unique and exclusive inventions by man they are few.
It's easier to slow a fast horse down than to get a dead one going.

Cop

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 08:37:46 AM »
That sounds interesting. What is the title of the videos?
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson

colporteur

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 11:54:34 AM »

Cop;

Sorry for the delay. They are called the Moody Science Classics. All of the information they supply and experiments they perform tie in with creation. I'm not sure specifically which dvd has the information on inventions. If I come across it I will post the title.
It's easier to slow a fast horse down than to get a dead one going.