Author Topic: Witnessing Through a Satellite  (Read 4840 times)

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
Witnessing Through a Satellite
« on: June 02, 2014, 08:01:40 AM »
In these days when people think of satellites and drones etc.. people normally think of "big brother". And I never thought about this as opportunities to witness. Take a look at this wonderful story...

Suddenly a police helicopter flew by and then landed on the grass next to the highway. One of the officers got out and told us that the highway patrol had observed on satellite a large group of people standing outside the cars. They thought that perhaps an accident or injury had occurred, so they had sent the helicopter. My “audience” explained to him what was going on, and then he wanted a copy of the book too. I handed him one—and then gave him two more for his colleagues in the helicopter. Souce
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

colporteur

Re: Witnessing Through a Satellite
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 10:22:51 AM »

Wonderful !  ;D And who do you suppose jammed those cars?  ;)
It's easier to slow a fast horse down than to get a dead one going.

Ed Sutton

• Ed Sutton Blogger Profile
Re: Witnessing Through a Satellite
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 05:59:10 AM »
John 12:32  And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. ( even in a mega traffic jam using books )
Grateful for Psalms 32 and Titus 2:10 - The divinity of Christ is acknowledged in the unity of the children of God.  {11MR 266.2}