Author Topic: Fallen Nature is Not Absolute No Matter What  (Read 2653 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Fallen Nature is Not Absolute No Matter What
« on: April 09, 2014, 12:47:47 PM »
Take a moment to be blessed.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Fallen Nature is Not Absolute No Matter What
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 05:16:28 PM »
That is beautiful!   :)
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Ed Sutton

• Ed Sutton Blogger Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 04:47:49 PM »
AWAKKKKKKKKKK   looking hard as I can and topic starting jpg whited out   

AWAKKKKKKKKKK

even jpg was not absolute ....... AWAKKKKKKKKKKKKK............. absolutes last............absolutes last.     fallen nature does not last.   
Grateful for Psalms 32 and Titus 2:10 - The divinity of Christ is acknowledged in the unity of the children of God.  {11MR 266.2}

Ed Sutton

• Ed Sutton Blogger Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 04:58:25 PM »

James 1:10  But the rich, in that he is made low: because as the flower of the grass he shall pass away.

2 Chronicles 7:
13  If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;
14  If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Our sins as a nation affects God's giving blessings or curses - fallen nature - sin cursed Earth and sin cursed humanity neither are absolute - they are not even long term, due the changing tides of human loyalty to God or rebellion against God.

Isaiah 65:17  For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Isaiah 66:22  For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

2 Peter 3:13  Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Ezekiel 18:31  Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

Ezekiel 36:26  A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Philippians 3:21  Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

1 Corinthians 15:53  For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1 Corinthians 15:54  So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Matthew 20:2  And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard.

The reception of the penny by the laborers represents the character that God will give to those who follow him. ...........................   {RH, July 10, 1894 par. 7}

The tares are permitted to grow among the wheat, to have all the advantage of sun and shower; but in the time of harvest ye shall "return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth Him not." Malachi 3:18. Christ Himself will decide who are worthy to dwell with the family of heaven. He will judge every man according to his words and his works. Profession is as nothing in the scale. It is character that decides destiny. {COL 74.4}
Grateful for Psalms 32 and Titus 2:10 - The divinity of Christ is acknowledged in the unity of the children of God.  {11MR 266.2}