Author Topic: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here. Part 8  (Read 2648 times)

Kevin McKay

And this is my first post.

Whether I have the proper authority or not I'm not seeing the items that are described on the help page.

"Home - Links back to the home page of the forum which contains the Board Index.
Help - The Help tab links to a user guide for the forum.
Search - Click this if you want to search for text in posts.
Admin - Links to the Administration Center. Only administrators and members with the required permissions can see this.
Moderate - Links to the Moderation Center. Only moderators and administrators can see this.
Profile - Links to your own profile, where there are various settings relating to your account.
My Messages - Links to your personal messages index.
Members - Links to a list of all the registered members on the forum.
Login - Leads you to the login screen.
Logout - Logs you off the forum.
Register - New users can click on this to register as a member of the forum.
Calendar - Links to the forum's calendar. This is only shown when the calendar is enabled."

All that are at the top of my page are "Home - Help - Search - Profile - Logout"

It will take a bit to find my way no doubt.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here. Part 8
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 05:49:40 PM »
Hi, Kevin! Welcome to the forum! Don't worry, sir, all of us had to go through it and now it is your turn!  ;) If we may help you, just let us know.  :)

Mimi
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Dorine

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 05:03:28 AM »
Welcome Kevin! Very happy to have you join us. When you get the hang of how this all works you will enjoy it very much.  :)
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 10:26:29 PM »
Hello Kevin. Welcome to our online family!  If you read the membership agreement and a little more in this forum, you will discover that we do not require full registration to be able to read and post in our public forums. You are not fully registered, so you do not have access to many features nor the private "SDA" forums (boards).  Full registration is free to all Seventh-day Adventists. Read the Membership Agreement for more information. If you still have questions, feel free to ask myself or any moderator.

Again, welcome to our fellowship. Jesus is coming soon, let us hasten that day!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.