Author Topic: The ministry of healing  (Read 3012 times)

wigina

The ministry of healing
« on: August 01, 2013, 08:35:06 PM »
am currently reading the book. There are so many relevant truths that we ought to remind our selves! Today am finishing chapter 16 is there anybody out there who will read along and comment together? A Chapter A day? Am willing to start over! It is such truth that needs one to have permanent teeth! Not milk teeth!

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Re: The ministry of healing
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 08:49:45 PM »
You are being blessed!!  Try this dear brother!  Ministry of Healing
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

wigina

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 12:17:12 AM »
Thanks for the redirect. It is useful
The Blessings of the Lord are abundant always! Only we most of the time do not look in the right places! :)

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 05:16:09 AM »
am currently reading the book. There are so many relevant truths that we ought to remind our selves! Today am finishing chapter 16 is there anybody out there who will read along and comment together? A Chapter A day? Am willing to start over! It is such truth that needs one to have permanent teeth! Not milk teeth!

I have three books on my desk at the moment: Bible, Desire of Ages and The Ministry of Healing. Let's to it. I'll begin again and read it with you. Actually, may we begin on Monday? I am in the midst of a tossed up house and it should be settled by then.

Bless you, Wigina. You are choosing my favorite books! Let us begin in earnest.  ;)
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

wigina

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 04:35:41 AM »
We start afresh here tomorrow! Reading the word of God has increased my fortitude in life. there is so much to learn so, many experiences it is overwhelmingly refreshing!

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2013, 07:11:07 AM »
Yes sir! Curt, Richard and many others have posted in that topic over the years. Both have used it as a textbook when teaching the principles of health. I am ready to learn more. See you there tomorrow morning. Chapter 1
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

wigina

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2013, 10:23:01 PM »
Healing is a better preacher than any sermon. So how much of it do we engage in now that a know? If we are to live the way the saviour did then we must endeavour to live like He did. How many times have I tried to go to the ones considered as lower classes to not preach but alleviate their suffering!? What a challenge from the Master. In these people no parables are needed no explanations just the God works are enough to bring them to Jesus.
The power of personal ministry! Are we ready to try it?