Author Topic: "He that hath seen me..."  (Read 1549 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
"He that hath seen me..."
« on: March 22, 2013, 09:02:13 PM »
Men often wonder if there is a God....and if there is a God, what is He like?  The question has been answered. The Bible not only tells us who God is like, but we have the four gospels that give us a very intimate picture of His character.

Jesus said to His disciples "He that hath seen me hath seen the Father" John 14:9. We may know of the character of our heavenly Father by studying the character of our Saviour. While none have seen the Father, we may know of His love that is beyond all we can imagine. Speaking of Jesus as the representative of our heavenly Father, it is an amazing thought that how we would treat Jesus is how we would treat our heavenly Father.

As the representative of God, Christ appeared in human flesh. Though in the form of a man, He was the Son of God. The world was given an opportunity to see how it would treat God. When Jesus comes the second time, divinity will no longer be concealed. He will come as One equal with God, as His own beloved Son, Prince of heaven and earth. He is also the Redeemer of His people, the Life-giver. The glory of the Father and the Son are seen to be one.  Then shall He shine forth "before his ancients gloriously" Isaiah 24:23. He will come as King of Kings and Lord of Lords! What a day that will be!! Soon, very soon!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.