Author Topic: Praying for Little Daniel  (Read 17193 times)

Dora

• For the battle is not yours, but God's.
Re: Praying for Little Daniel
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2013, 10:25:22 PM »

So many prayers ascending for little Daniel..so many people care. Many prayers, too, for you and Keara, Pastor Immanuel. Every parents' heart is in sympathy with yours. May little Daniel rest tonight, as God heals his tiny body.
Dora

Vicki

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2013, 08:28:59 PM »
Amen.

Vicki

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2013, 02:00:25 PM »
Continuing prayers for little Daniel. Posted on Facebook about an hour ago:

Daniel still is having some serious problems with his liver. The diagnosis of hemochromotosis has yet to be confirmed, but even if it is not that his liver is not really functioning.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2013, 03:31:44 PM »
May His angels who excel in strength comfort this struggling baby. It was never meant to be this way. And may God in heaven surround Immanuel and Keara with His boundless love, grace and mercy is my prayer. In the name above all names, Jesus Christ, Amen.

Today in Sabbath School we spoke of heaven. I was asked to read Revelation 21:1-5

Rev 21:1-5  And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Knowing a particular verse was coming, my throat closed, tears blocked my vision and I began to weep, for "It is written,"

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes ... no more sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain!!!!!!!!!!! Can we imagine it? We are so conditioned to it! And here is little Daniel and his parents experiencing it in concentrated form. We weep for them. We weep with them as they witness Daniel's struggle to live.

Jesus sees all and knows all. He is in charge and we trust him with our very lives.   
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2013, 06:41:01 PM »
Amen!  Our God is a compassionate God. He hurts more than we do when we suffer. When the pain gets too great, my mind is taken to the Garden of Gethsemane where our Lord sweat large drops of blood when His pain got so very bad. I then imagine the great pain that our heavenly Father was in while watching His innocent Son suffer. All of this for me! How little my suffering is compared to theirs. And mine is often in response to something that I chose to do either in the distant past or not. But, Jesus chose to suffer not on His account, but in my place.

God makes it easier for us when we understand that nothing happens in this world that He does not allow to happen. He does not cause all to happen, but He is in absolute control. He promises us that "all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28.   Therefore we know that the present difficulty that our brother, his wife, and their Little Daniel are experiencing will work for their good. It is God's promise!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Sister Dee

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2013, 07:28:24 AM »
"These words are true and faithful."

Amen and amen.  Continued prayers for this precious family. 

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2013, 04:49:51 PM »
From Daniel's Facebook:

Daniel Roth
12 minutes ago
Daniel is still in very critical condition. They were able to do the biopsy without difficulty, which we are thankful for. The results will take up to 72 hours.

Unfortunately there is no guarantee that Daniel will survive that long. Even if the test is negative for hemochromotosis Daniel's liver and kidneys are extremely compromised, meaning barely functioning. These are vital organs and to have two of them this compromised, especially in such a tiny baby where outside intervention such as dialisys is not possible, makes the situation very dire.

We have had some serious conversations with the doctors about what intervention to take if his condition worsens. We have asked that if his heart drastically slows or stops that chest compressions and/or drugs not be administered to restart his heart. These conversations and decisions have been extremely difficult, but if his heart were to stop trying to prolong his life at that point would only increase his suffering, because heart failure would mean that his other organs have stopped functioning. He is on a Fentanyl (pain killer/sedative) drip so he is relatively comfortable.

We don't like to report bad news, but this is the current condition. We still have hope in The Lord and claim his promises for healing, realizing that He will keep these promises, it just not might be until the ressurection.

Sister Dee

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2013, 08:07:22 AM »
Bless them for this faithful testimony under such trying circumstances!  I pray that they feel the love and sympathy of their loving Lord as they continue on their journey through this. 

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2013, 06:04:30 PM »
Amen!  Here is a beautiful picture of Daniel and Mommy. He knows where is Mommy is.  Three hours ago. Holding on Tight

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2013, 08:42:48 AM »
16 minutes ago this was posted:

There is good news and bad news.

Good news: the biopsy came back negative for hemochromotosis.

Bad news: Daniel's condition is not improving, it is only getting worse and there is no medical explanation beyond the fact that he is very sick. The doctors are saying he has essentially no chance for survival. We are facing some of the toughest decisions of our life. Prayers appreciated.
    Little Daniel

Our prayers ascend with yours, dear Brother Immanuel.  Jesus knows the end from the beginning. He will answer our prayers just as you have so many times stated. He will heal Daniel either now or later. If later, we have the assurance of his salvation. If later, then Daniel will have to fight the good fight of faith as the rest of us. We are praying that God will give you wisdom to know just what to do now. He will not leave you in uncertainty.

Daniel holding on to Mommy.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2013, 09:08:36 AM »
Amen.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2013, 08:59:26 AM »
Isa 41:10  Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2013, 09:06:00 AM »
Amen!  We continue to pray for Little Daniel and his family.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2013, 12:28:11 PM »
Daniel Roth
31 minutes ago
Sorry for the long delay in updating. Keara got pretty sick over the weekend and Daniel's condition got much worse. Both made things pretty intense. There were several times over the last few days that we thought we were going to lose him.

Daniel continues to mystify the medical staff (and his parents) yesterday we thought that he would not make it, but today he is doing better than he has in several days. It is still very critical, but Daniel is doing a little bit better.

We are thankful for what the Lord is doing and continue to trust in Him.

AMEN!!!!!  :D 

Vicki

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2013, 03:11:21 PM »
Thank you for the update. Our hearts are knit together in prayer for little Daniel.

Immanuel

• Senior Moderator
  • Jesus is My Judge
    • Emmanuel Institute of Evangelism
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2013, 02:32:32 PM »
Daniel is going into surgery in about 10 minutes (5:45 pm) for placement of a central IV line. This is a necessary procedure for his survival, but it is very risky. Prayers appreciated.

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2013, 03:10:01 PM »
Will do Immanuel. Have courage! God is with you!
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2013, 05:03:51 PM »
Daniel Roth Daniel is currently not stable enough to move to surgery. Praying that he will stabilize and be able to go.
7 · about an hour ago

You have our prayers, Immanuel.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2013, 07:20:44 PM »
Daniel Roth
about an hour ago
The Broviac catheter is in. The surgeon was able to put a double lumen catheter which means that they have two IV sites, which is critically important.

The challenge ahead is because he is so swollen the catheter may not stay good for long, it can easily become infected because he is weeping around the catheter site and his skin is very fragile.

We are thankful to The Lord for helping Daniel through the surgery and are praying that the catheter will be able to used for quite some time.

Oh, praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2013, 09:45:26 PM »
Amen!! We are praying!