Author Topic: Happy Sabbath  (Read 2967 times)

godsgraceatwork

• Evangelism
Happy Sabbath
« on: November 16, 2012, 06:46:32 AM »
Hello, It's been a while since I visited or posted anything on this site. I'm now a senior Theology major at Bugema University, Uganda and looking forward to graduate in October, 2013 and thereafter pursue full-time ministry. Just a note to let you know that I miss you guys. Please keep me in your prayers. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
"The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid." Zephaniah 3

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Happy Sabbath
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 06:55:33 AM »
Hey! Welcome back! And a blest Sabbath to you, too! You can be assured you are in our prayers. Each one of us need them now more than ever. Keep us posted on how you are doing with your studies. You are preparing for a most important work. Keep Jesus at the center of all you do and He will bless it!

Bless you this Sabbath day!
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

godsgraceatwork

• Evangelism
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 07:08:23 AM »
Thanks Sybil, it's good to hear from you. God is faithful he has seen me thus far in school and I have this faith that he will guide me in my ministry - even at a time of 'shaking' and controversy as this. Keep the faith.
"The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid." Zephaniah 3

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 08:06:54 AM »
We have missed you too!!  Jesus is even at the doors. We all need to pray for each other as we prepare to receive Him and especially for those whom god has called into full time ministry. The battle is going to heat up as we stand for truth. Amid the moral darkness will be a small company that will shine the more brightly.  God bless you dear friend. Have a blessed Sabbath!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.