Author Topic: God Sings, Birds Sing, Whales Sing!  (Read 1811 times)

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
God Sings, Birds Sing, Whales Sing!
« on: December 15, 2011, 10:38:57 AM »
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA—Underwater earthquake recordings could help track the endangered and poorly understood fin whale, according to research presented here last week at the annual meeting of the American Geophysical Union. Most quake researchers cull the whale's booming calls from their seafloor recordings. But one group of seismologists has flipped things around to harvest an extensive repertoire of fin whale songs.

Science Magazine Online

Also see this link: http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2002/06/19-03.html  The singers all appear to be male. The women are silent but can be persuaded to follow a potential mate if led to food-rich breeding grounds!  ;D A trip AND dinner!  ;)
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
Re: God Sings, Birds Sing, Whales Sing!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 05:41:05 PM »
It always amazes me at the automatic behavior that God has instilled into the animals (cold blooded or warm). I am sure that when we get to heaven it will amaze us what God put into these animals. (I doubt that we know the half of it). And the animals in heaven will have so much more than that even.
The question arises then...Why did God not give us more? He did. He gave us "reason" and the power of choice. He knew with all that we did not need automatic behavior, we had all we needed to reason things out and make good choices. I'll be so happy when satan will no longer be a part of it all and we can again enjoy what God gave to us at the beginning. "Then" we will truly sing for joy and all the animals with us. :)
With Christian Love,
Marie

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Re: God Sings, Birds Sing, Whales Sing!
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 05:52:44 PM »
Amen, Sister!
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89