Author Topic: Posting from another site...  (Read 35598 times)

Naja

Posting from another site...
« on: September 27, 2011, 04:20:27 PM »
I use photobucket a lot; can I post from it to here - it's just a fun app.  Just wondering what the "attachments" means at the bottom of the page.

Also, can I post news articles, etc to this site?

Appreciate the feedback,

Naja
🐼

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Posting from another site...
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 04:23:43 PM »
We use Photobucket for posting photos to share. You will need to contact the administrator of the forum on news items.

Good to have you here, Naja.
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

John Erickson

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 08:15:47 PM »
Is the policy still the same for sharing news articles? It seems like if someone is quoting or referencing something we should all be able to click on a link to get to the source material? I understand the intent of running a link by the mods is to avoid crazy articles or dubious news sources, etc, but are we generally allowed to post links?
"Lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen" Matthew 28:20

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 10:13:13 PM »
John, if the link is to a site that teaches spiritual error, check with the moderator first. Otherwise, if it is to allow reading the rest of a news story that is not going to lead our members down the primrose path, it is fine. We don't want stories copied and violate copyright laws, so the link is the best way to understand what has been reported when it is of importance. Thanks for checking.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.