Author Topic: International Monetary Fund Statement - Sept. 2011  (Read 5345 times)

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
International Monetary Fund Statement - Sept. 2011
« on: September 20, 2011, 10:51:44 AM »
Economy enters 'dangerous phase'

Oliver Blanchard, director of research at the IMF, says economic recovery has "weakened sharply."

The global economy has entered a "dangerous new phase" of sharply lower growth, according to the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

The organisation warned that continuing political and economic woes in the US and eurozone could force them back into recession.

The IMF says the prognosis for economies in the developed world is "weak and bumpy expansion".

Source: The BBC
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

colporteur

Re: International Monetary Fund Statement - Sept. 2011
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 12:24:53 PM »
I read a fair amount of the SOP and so do not read the Bible as much as I ought in terms of a systematic reading through. The 7th reading through has taken me the longest period of time yet. I'm in Revelation chapter 20 and will finish in a couple of days. I have been impressed for some time that when I finish with the 7th read through the end time events will click exceedingly rapidly. I am not a prophet or the son of one but am no doubt on safe ground here as events are already moving rapidly behind the scenes and to some extent even in the open. Surely it will not be long before we are personally and tangibly affected by the crisis in a way that is very serious. Other than from economic difficulties and increased gas and food prices we have not been much affected in terms of persecution and public criticism. That holding pattern will not go on forever.

It's easier to slow a fast horse down than to get a dead one going.

colporteur

Re: International Monetary Fund Statement - Sept. 2011
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 02:41:41 PM »
We can see the soon coming cashless society. Now we can scan products, make purchases, and pay bills on the cell phone. Already there is a country in Europe that has gone that route.
It's easier to slow a fast horse down than to get a dead one going.