Author Topic: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here. Part 5  (Read 53888 times)

RickH

Re: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here. Part 5
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2008, 04:40:58 AM »
Good Morning everyone,

My name is Rick and I have a little farm out in the woods with many other animals, and I have some baby goats which need constant attention but every now and then I get a chance to post. I see you have some very lively discussions and interesting issues in the forum, it is good to have a place to share understanding and what God has done for us.

Your Brother in Christ
Rick

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2008, 05:18:53 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Rick! Looks like you are quite busy! We hope you have a very pleasant experience here at The Remnant Online.

Blessings,

Sybil
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Brian M

« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2008, 07:05:40 AM »
Welcome to our online family, Rick.
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Galatians 6:7

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2008, 08:34:11 AM »
Welcome dear brother!  Share with us in the Nature Forum some of your experiences on the farm. Many of us are going to need to know a little are "farming" before long!  Jesus is coming soon, but before this, there will be much suffering.

Again, welcome to our online family!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

RickH

« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2008, 01:52:29 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Rick! Looks like you are quite busy! We hope you have a very pleasant experience here at The Remnant Online.

Blessings,

Sybil

Thank you, those goats keep me busy but they are a delight and very loving.... ;D

Rick

RickH

« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2008, 01:53:43 PM »
Welcome to our online family, Rick.

Thank you, it is good to be amoung family......

Rick

RickH

« Reply #86 on: November 03, 2008, 01:55:05 PM »
Welcome dear brother!  Share with us in the Nature Forum some of your experiences on the farm. Many of us are going to need to know a little are "farming" before long!  Jesus is coming soon, but before this, there will be much suffering.

I have one story I think everyone will enjoy, I will post it when I get a chance..

Thanks for the warm welcome
Rick

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2008, 01:58:02 PM »

Blessings,

Sybil

Thank you, those goats keep me busy but they are a delight and very loving.... ;D

Rick

My neighbor has a passel of goats he uses for pack animals, so they are not the friendly type. At least they don't like me as evidenced by their head-down position when charging my way.

RickH

« Reply #88 on: November 03, 2008, 02:15:14 PM »

Blessings,

Sybil

Rick

My neighbor has a passel of goats he uses for pack animals, so they are not the friendly type. At least they don't like me as evidenced by their head-down position when charging my way.

Well check out the little story I call the 'lessons from the goats'......http://208.109.58.155/smf/index.php?topic=8359.0

....you may want to come by to pet and feed them... ;)

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2008, 02:17:49 PM »
 :D that's okay - I'll wait for heaven!

BobRyan

« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2008, 05:57:05 AM »
Hi all -

Forgot to make my "first post here".

I am very glad I found this group - I look forward to reading what you have posted. (In fact I am still working my way slowly through one of your discussion threads even as I type!)

in Christ,

Bob

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2008, 07:19:42 AM »
Welcome to our online family, Brother Bob!  We are happy you have found us and look forward to your posts. These are exciting times we live in. Jesus is coming very soon! Let us hasten that day!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

BobRyan

« Reply #92 on: November 08, 2008, 06:05:23 AM »
Thank you brother Myers - I am truly glad to have found this fellowship of like-minded believers.

in Christ,

Bob

John Erickson

« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2008, 08:55:54 AM »
Richard, thank you for the add! I'm excited to be a part of a community that is eagerly anticipating the soon coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I have been following the state of the economy lately and the trend definitely seems to point toward the New World Order fast becoming a reality. We have a global financial problem and it looks like they are going to try to fix it via global response. Whether that means doing away with the dollar, setting up a new world financial order, or both remains to be seen. But we do know that "the final movements will be rapid ones" (9T 11). I digress for now, but I look forward to sharing my findings and seeing what you have all uncovered. One thing is certain, in order to get off this planet alive, we must make Christ and His word our only safeguard.

God Bless,
John Erickson
"Lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen" Matthew 28:20

Lewis

« Reply #94 on: November 18, 2008, 09:01:52 AM »
Welcome brother John. There is quite a variety of topics and much to read. God bless.

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2008, 10:54:38 AM »
Brother John, it's good to have you join us. The end near. Let's press together.
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2008, 03:35:37 AM »
John, we look forward to your participation! Welcome!  Yes, Jesus is coming soon! And the sooner a people are prepared the sooner He will come!!  The signs are all pointing in the right direction, prophecy is fulfilling in front of our eyes!!  Characters are being finalized where they will not change. Soon Jesus will throw down His censor and say "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be."  Rev 22:11, 12. 

As Brother said said, let us press together that we may hasten that day!

KiwiYvonne

« Reply #97 on: December 08, 2008, 09:25:29 PM »
G'day there!
My name is Yvonne and I live in New Zealand.My nearest neighbor is an Aussie ;D.
There are only 3-4 million of us KIWI's ,(nickname for a New Zealander) in a country similar in size to the U.K or Japan. New Zealand was one of the last places to be  inhabited by humans, and it is one of the least polluted countries in the world--a clean,
beautiful land of rolling farmland, verdant forests and towering mountains. It is made up of TWO main Islands--the almost subtropical NORTH Island where most people live, and the long narrow SOUTH Island, with it's wide open Canterbury plains, and the soaring Southern Alps with their snowfields and glaciers.

In regards to religion, most New Zealanders are Protestants, but the Maori's have their own religion.
My Father was a  Seventh Day Adventist and  my Mother was a Baptist, so for a time as a child I ended up going to church on both Saturday and Sunday. Even though I loved the Baptist folk, at age 13, I made my decision and was baptized into the Seventh Day Adventist church where I have remained ever since...and without any regrets.
I am Looking forward to being a new member here and will be a pleasure to get to know you all  in 'Remnant Online.'
 God bless you all.

KiwiYvonne. :)

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2008, 10:14:27 PM »
G'day to you, dear Sister Yvonne!  Good to see your post here. I checked my email before I read your post, so disregard my email to you! Again, welcome to our online family!  Good to get some information on New Zealand. I would like to visit someday. It is a beautiful country. I did not realize that the north part of the country was sub-tropical. That means you have mangoes and custard apples?   I miss them from Australia.

Good to have you with us!

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #99 on: December 09, 2008, 05:54:03 AM »
Amen! And welcome, KiwiYvonne. We hope your membership here proves to be a great blessing. It has been to me! I love your Sabbath parable!  ;)