Author Topic: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here. Part 5  (Read 55532 times)

LindaRS

• Senior Moderator
Re: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here. Part 5
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2008, 09:01:11 AM »
Hello, Norakay. Glad you are here and jumping right in. Welcome to TRO.
O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps. O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing. Jeremiah  10:23-24

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2008, 10:35:55 PM »
Good to see you back online, dear sister!  Share with us some of how God has been working with your evangelistic activities.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Colleenhf

« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2008, 10:40:23 PM »
Hi, my name is Colleen...I found your site through a post on another site I am on.   
I live in Alaska, am a lifelong SDA and have a new grandson who is now 10 weeks old.
Thank you for letting me join your group.
Colleen

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2008, 04:58:02 AM »
Welcome, Colleen! We are happy to have you! Congratulations on your new grandchild. They are such a blessing!   
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2008, 10:48:46 PM »
Welcome to our online fellowship, dear Sister Colleen!  Alaska sounds pretty good right now. We have been having some pretty hot nights!  :)

Have enjoyed your posts. Look forward to getting to know you. Jesus is coming soon!!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

cj

« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2008, 12:19:47 PM »
I'm looking forward to joining in on many topical discussions.  I believe that our Lord is certainly on His way...........can hardly wait!  We just need to remember that He's got everything under control...even the 'election'.   - cj

LindaRS

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2008, 01:28:43 PM »
Welcome, cj. We're glad to have you here.
O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps. O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing. Jeremiah  10:23-24

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2008, 07:42:27 PM »
Welcome CJ!  Jesus is coming soon!! Let us hasten that day!

Brought to memory is that "man does not live by bread alone, but by every Word that proceeds out of the mouth of God." May the words we post help to feed those who are seeking life.

onejudyd

« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2008, 06:30:38 PM »
Hello all.  Thank you.  I am looking forward to speaking with you and learning.  May we all gain the knowledge and learn the love of God and may we share this whereever we go.   

onejudyd

Judy

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2008, 06:34:53 PM »
Amen, Judy! Welcome! It is great to have you fellowship with us. Look around and join in the topics that interest you!

Blessings!

Sybil

teresaq

« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2008, 09:39:22 PM »
Hello all.  Thank you.  I am looking forward to speaking with you and learning.  May we all gain the knowledge and learn the love of God and may we share this whereever we go.   

onejudyd

Judy

hi judy!!  its good to see you.  there are a lot of good topics with very good thoughts.  im enjoying the good parts.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2008, 06:16:35 PM »
Good to see you are posting, Sister Judy! Welcome to our fellowship! May we hasten the Lord's soon coming!

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2008, 06:07:26 AM »
Linderann & Ksavelio, welcome to the forum. We hope your studies here will be fruitful and will be a blessing to you! Look around and find a topic of interest and jump into the conversations. If we may be of assistance to you, just let us know.

Jesus is coming! The signs are all around. Let us press together!

Dora

• For the battle is not yours, but God's.
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2008, 11:28:37 AM »
Linderann!  I am so glad you registered!  I know you had to go somewhere this AM, so I will be waiting for your post!  Now, we can study together the things addressed on the board, (and you will know what I am talking about when I mention them.. ;D )  We do need to press together, for the time is short!

Judy, I have often read your posts on Yahoo groups...at least, I think it is you on there.  Welcome to studying with us here at TRO!!!
Dora

Linderann

« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2008, 12:40:58 PM »
Glad to be part of this fellowship,looking forward to sharing The Truth-God's Word.Yes,I too believe that Jesus is coming soon,I pray that we will all stand firm in The Truth as God's Remnant People!

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2008, 12:42:56 PM »
Amen, Linderann!

ksavelio

« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2008, 03:02:02 PM »
Hello, my name is Karina and I am new to the forums here.  My family and I live about 40 miles from Phoenix, AZ.  We are currently preparing to leave in January for Bolivia where we will be self-supporting missionaries with Gospel Ministry International in a small town where there is no Pastor for the handful of Adventists, and there is great need.

I have two young daughters, ages 6 and 21 months.  We are a homeschooling family.  We are currently studying all we can in preparation for our missionary assignment.  We see all around us how the church is changing, and how we are in a true Laodicean state.  I'm amazed at the different responses we get from people when we tell them we are entering the mission field.  Many are more concerned about what we're leaving behind... "what about your house and furniture?"  "What about your comfort...?"  How sad.

I'm so thrilled to have found this forum.  Many times we feel like we're fish out of water when we start talking about end times with others in church.  Few people feel the sense of urgency that we do.  Few people are trying to leave the city, very reluctant to go out of their comfort zones. 

I look forward to learning from all of you and from sharing too!

Blessings,

Karina

Lewis

« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2008, 03:11:09 PM »
Welcome Judy, Teresaq, Linderann and Karina. I pray that God blesses each of you in your walk with Him. Yes, our church is in a Laodecian condition. Let us look to Jesus for HE is our only hope to get us though these troubled times we are in. May we all continue to look to Jesus and grow in His grace.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2008, 05:11:47 PM »
Karina! What an incredible journey you are about to embark upon! Many young families are getting ready to do the very same thing! This is so exciting! We are thrilled to have you! God is leading His people. He will have a purified church!

The fields are white for harvest. God bless you and your family for heeding the call.

Welcome to The Remnant Online!   

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2008, 07:56:03 PM »
We are currently preparing to leave in January for Bolivia where we will be self-supporting missionaries with Gospel Ministry International in a small town where there is no Pastor for the handful of Adventists, and there is great need.

We are blessed that you have found us! We want to all we can to encourage and help you with your work. We have asked our members to  now make solicitations so that we do not encourage all to see that we live to raise funds. But, we want to know your needs and will share them with our members. Please use the private Evangelism Forum to share with us. We have created a "child board" that is private.

I have two young daughters, ages 6 and 21 months.  We are a homeschooling family.  We are currently studying all we can in preparation for our missionary assignment.  We see all around us how the church is changing, and how we are in a true Laodicean state.  I'm amazed at the different responses we get from people when we tell them we are entering the mission field.  Many are more concerned about what we're leaving behind... "what about your house and furniture?"  "What about your comfort...?"  How sad.

I'm so thrilled to have found this forum.  Many times we feel like we're fish out of water when we start talking about end times with others in church.  Few people feel the sense of urgency that we do.  Few people are trying to leave the city, very reluctant to go out of their comfort zones. 

Sister Karina, it is a blessing to find so many such as yourself who seem to be swimming against the current in their churches. Know that there are indeed many in the church who are wide awake and are not in a Laodicean condition. We look forward to getting to know you and to learn of your work prior to your leaving. Will you have access to the internet in Bolivia?  If not, then we want to hear from you via snail mail.