Author Topic: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here. Part 5  (Read 58174 times)

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here. Part 5
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2008, 05:03:01 PM »
Welcome, Vicki! We are glad to have you. After you and Richard complete your full registration, you will have access to the material!

Again, welcome.
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2008, 12:10:49 AM »
We welcome both Wally and Vicki here. We hope that you gain a real blessing from the information here and we look forward to your posts. God be with you. :)
With Christian Love,
Marie

Ed Sutton

• Ed Sutton Blogger Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2008, 09:11:17 PM »
Hi Y'll I am back.  Linda was here so much I decided to get where I could spend more time with her.
Grateful for Psalms 32 and Titus 2:10 - The divinity of Christ is acknowledged in the unity of the children of God.  {11MR 266.2}

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2008, 05:09:04 AM »
 ;D You are a smart man, Ed! So glad to have you! Linda is such a blessing!

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2008, 09:12:57 AM »
Welcome back, Brother Ed!!  This is the beginning of the end. The great trials and tribulations our people are experiencing is preparing a people to receive Jesus at His second coming! Good to have you with us. The church is awakening from her long sleep. May God grant us grace to be faithful each day, that we might give honor and glory to Him who has given all for us. We look forward to your fellowship!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

teresaq

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2008, 01:25:35 PM »
hi,
im teresa.  i returned to church after deliberately staying out till i knew my bible and God fairly well. that took a couple of decades.
ive been back a few years and the last few months have convinced me i did the right thing. im what, what im learning, is referred to as historical adventist.  i hope its historical Christlike, also. (smile)

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2008, 01:39:38 PM »
Welcome, Theresa! Enjoy the forum. There are many topics for continued study. Thanks for choosing The Remnant Online!

Mimi

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2008, 01:53:43 PM »
Teresa, we are happy to have you join us. The goal to be Christlike is the ultimate goal and one that we are striving for.  Please, feel free to dig around and find a topic that interests you and jump in. We look forward to your fellowship.
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2008, 11:16:22 PM »
hi,
im teresa.  i returned to church after deliberately staying out till i knew my bible and God fairly well. that took a couple of decades.
ive been back a few years and the last few months have convinced me i did the right thing. im what, what im learning, is referred to as historical adventist.  i hope its historical Christlike, also. (smile)

Welcome, dear Sister Teresa!  Sadly, you probably did right. But, you cannot rest now. It is no safer being in association with some "historical Adventists" than with fallen "new theology" Adventists. Your only safety is in still looking to Christ as revealed in the Bible. As you rely upon Jesus, He will use you to help others learn to lean on the arm of Christ, not the arm of flesh.

You will find a blessing here online. We have come to the same conclusion you have. We need to focus our attention on Christ in His Word. We need to get to know God. That is our only safety!  :)

If you wish to gain access to the private "SDA" forums, you will need to email us with some private information since these forums are restricted to Seventh-day Adventists.  You can contact us at adminstrator@remnant-online.com

Again, welcome!!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

LeeRay

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2008, 07:58:03 AM »
Greetings,

I am here primarily to find others who are concerned about the trends we are seeing in our church, and to learn ways of combatting the tide.

LR

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2008, 10:27:27 AM »
Welcome, LeeRay!  :D  We are so happy to have you and appreciate your contributions to the forum. We do live in interesting times the apostles wished to see.

Discover an area of interest and dig in. Bright minds with equally bright, Christ-centered characters, we welcome!

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2008, 08:00:44 AM »
Brother LeeRay, welcome to our fellowship!  We hope that soon we shall have no reason to exist and we can concentrate on evangelism to the world. There is a need, so we are here to encourage and share with our brothers and sisters from around the world. We look forward to your fellowship. Share your concerns and your thoughts with our online family. As we press together, the Lord will bless our desire to rightly represent Him. 

We have been blessed by the younger generation of your family and we look forward to getting to know you. :)

Again, welcome to TRO!

teresaq

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2008, 06:25:21 PM »
hi,

Welcome, dear Sister Teresa!  Sadly, you probably did right. But, you cannot rest now. It is no safer being in association with some "historical Adventists" than with fallen "new theology" Adventists. Your only safety is in still looking to Christ as revealed in the Bible. As you rely upon Jesus, He will use you to help others learn to lean on the arm of Christ, not the arm of flesh.

You will find a blessing here online. We have come to the same conclusion you have. We need to focus our attention on Christ in His Word. We need to get to know God. That is our only safety!  :)

If you wish to gain access to the private "SDA" forums, you will need to email us with some private information since these forums are restricted to Seventh-day Adventists.  You can contact us at adminstrator@remnant-online.com

Again, welcome!!

thank you very much to all.
i thought staying out was my decision. the more i see in the church, the more i wonder.

you didnt have to tell me, brother, (historic sdas).(smile)  it seems like im bumping heads with every group-or biting my tongue.  but, little by little, i beginning to think its a good thing. i have to be in constant prayer and soul searching. just this past sabbath i made myself very visible 3 or 4 times, with absolute confusion on some faces and 1 gentleman very angry with me-hes an angry, power hungry person tho. i also have to be in constant prayer of what to say, how to say it, when to say it.  oh yeah, i get to work on my demons also-as in casting them out. thats a good thing.

so, ive been praying and soul-searching where i might have been at fault.

you want an email of the church i attend and a personal phone number, mine or the pastor/church?
im not a baptized member and dont know when or if i will be.  i was born and raised sda. left. am back.
i dont know if i follow the 28 doctrines because i have disregarded it.

i believe in the investigative judgement with all my heart mind and soul as terrifying as it might be.
i believe egw is inspired of God, every word given to the church.
sorry, im getting carried away here.

i would like to post a topic on bible verses on unity and egw quotes of how they studied and prayed in the very beginning of our church. im finding it more and more beautiful, attractive, and needed, as time goes by.
teresaq

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2008, 07:52:57 PM »
Stay with it, Teresaq. These are difficult, yet very exciting times in which we live. Your situation, as bad as it is from time to time, is not that different from many others. But we know that God will have His church purified - there will be revival and reformation and the saints will be able to rejoice as never before! God bless you. Mimi

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2008, 09:36:21 PM »
Sister Teresa, good to see your post!  And, to know you are looking unto Jesus! :)  Send me ( administrato@remnant-online.com ) your home phone number and we will complete your registration so you can access all of the private SDA forums. We look forward to your participation!! 

We have a topics on the Investigative Judgment in the Bread of Life Forum and in the Laodicea Forum.  We also have a topic Call for Unity in the Worship Forum and other threads on unity also.  I will take a look in the Bread of Life Forum and see if there is a good topic on unity, if not maybe we can start one there also.

God bless you, dear sister!

Yvonne2

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2008, 10:25:10 PM »
G'day there!! A good friend told me about this website so I decided to join and check it out. My Dad was a Seventh Day Adventist but my mother wasn't but I have been one for the past 30-40 odd years. ;D

I come from the good land of Milk and Honey down-under and am on a dairy farm helping to milk 100 cows which is a very small farm compared to other farms Downunder in New Zealand. The majority of farms now milk over 300 cows and more...

Well hope to get to know you all... :)

God bless!!
Yvonne.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2008, 10:50:26 PM »
Welcome, dear sister!  We look forward to getting to know you.  Australia is a beautiful country with friendly people and unusual animals, plants, and birds.  I look forward to visiting again soon, God willing. 30-40 makes you a regular church member!!  :)

Jump in and share in any topic where you find an interest!

Again, welcome to the Remnant Online (TRO)!

Sister

« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2008, 02:57:14 PM »
Good Sabbath evening. It is a pleasure to join this SDA community. Let us help each other along.

Blessings to all,

Sister
Song of Solomon 4:15, 16  A fountain of gardens, a well of living waters, and streams from Lebanon. Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2008, 12:18:17 PM »
Greetings Sister and Yvonne, We are so happy to have you here with us. May God bless you as you spend time with us here. We look forward to knowing you both better. :)
With Christian Love,
Marie

cookie

• Welcome to my world. Don't eat the mushrooms.
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2008, 09:28:46 PM »
Hello all, I seem to have spoilt your "First post" thread, because this is infact my second post.

I'm Drew.

I'm a troubled Seventh Day Adventist...

Hmmm....how can one edit their posts?
Maybe if I put something witty in here, people will like me.