Author Topic: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here. Part 4  (Read 49379 times)

Clive Nevell

• http://
Re: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here. Part 4
« Reply #140 on: August 12, 2006, 06:50:00 AM »
Welcome David, good to have new Adventists here as well as those who are a bit long in the tooth. All are welcome.

Clive

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #141 on: December 02, 2006, 06:55:00 AM »
New memberships are temporarily closed until our new software is installed. Please email webmaster@remnant-online.com for posting privileges. Thank you for your understanding.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #142 on: December 12, 2006, 01:39:00 PM »
Thank you for letting me in! I like the privacy of your site - just for SDAs so we can talk openly. Just excellent! God bless! Sybil
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Liane H

« Reply #143 on: December 12, 2006, 02:21:00 PM »
Hello Sybil:

So glad that you have joined our group here and yes having just SDA's does give us a form of closeness for all of us in fellowship.

Will try to find your other post.

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
« Reply #144 on: December 12, 2006, 05:34:00 PM »
Sister Sybil, it is good to have you join us.  :)  I hope you'll find a topic of interest and join in. If any of the mods can be of help just let us know.
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #145 on: December 13, 2006, 08:19:00 PM »
Welcome Sybil, We are glad to have you with us. We look forward to knowing you and encourage you to roam through our forums and read. God bless and again, Welcome!!

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Larry Lyons

« Reply #146 on: January 01, 2007, 02:36:00 PM »
This is my first post. I was informed about this website and discussion forum by a member, whose opinion I repect and I am happy to be here. I am active on one other forum, and lurk and rarely post on 2 others. I appreciate the opportunity to interact with other like minded Seventh-day Adventists. I am a Bible believer and I believe and take seriously the Spirit of Prophecy. I look forward to getting to know you all. Larry.  

Liane H

« Reply #147 on: January 01, 2007, 04:22:00 PM »
Hi Brother Lyons:

We are very happy you have joined our forum and look forward to your future posts. May the Lord bless you in your reading and so glad that you have decided to come and be here with us.

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Sister Marie

« Reply #148 on: January 01, 2007, 08:57:00 PM »
Greetings Larry, We are very happy to have you here with us and we also, look forward to getting to to know you. We, on this forum take the Bbile and SOP very seriously. God has been so good to us to give us so much information and truth. So good to meet you.  :)

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #149 on: January 01, 2007, 10:35:00 PM »
Welcome, Brother Larry! We are always happy to find those who are seeking for truth. Jesus is coming soon and we can hasten that day. We look forward to getting to know you as we fellowship together.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

JimB

• Servant
« Reply #150 on: January 02, 2007, 07:51:00 AM »
Hi brother Larry, it is good to have you join us. There are a number of good topics here to jump in on. Looking forward to your posts.
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

stacey

« Reply #151 on: January 04, 2007, 05:59:00 PM »
Hello,

My name is Stacey, I am so happy I found a SDA site that appears uplifting and not so much debate. Though, after seeing so much debate online, I see that after 12 yrs. of being an Adventist I really couldn't exsplain why I beleave the way I do on doctrinal issues, but I can tell you how God has worked in my life and that He is Love, but I feel the need now to re-study our beliefs and be stronger in The Lord.I also would like to see some other SDA's daily walk with the Lord.
     thanks stacey

Liane H

« Reply #152 on: January 04, 2007, 07:17:00 PM »
Hi Sister Stacey:

So glad you have joined us here at The Remnant Online. Your not alone of those that are tired in debating and just want a place to rest and learn and grow in Christ and this forum will give you much blessing and joy in the Lord to learn to prepare for His coming.

Looking forward to your posting and sharing of the love of Jesus in your life.  

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #153 on: January 04, 2007, 09:25:00 PM »
Welcome dear sister! We do look forward to your fellowship. I have just been re-reading my Desire of Ages and the very first chapter tells us so much. I then took a quick look a the last chapter and I saw that the book begins and ends with the fact that God is love.

The character of God has been misrepresented. He desires to see Himself reproduced in humanity. It is the reward for Jesus for His suffering and death. Let us be His representatives on this earth as things continue to become darker in the world.

Tell of His goodness and power is the message given to us.  :) Help us Sister Stacey to tell of His love.

Again, welcome to our online family!

Sister Marie

« Reply #154 on: January 04, 2007, 10:26:00 PM »
Greetings Sister Stacey,

I really enjoyed your remake that said, "....but I feel the need now to re-study our beliefs and be stronger in The Lord. I also would like to see some other SDA's daily walk with the Lord." You know dear, the Lord is working on our hearts now like no other time. We see so many waves of doctrine in our own Church even. That is why there is so much debate now, where it was not like that when I was a younger person. We do indeed, need to study to be able to know what is true and what is not. I feel we are indeed living in the last days and the Holy Spirit is working upon our hearts to be ready.

We are so happy to have you here with us. Looking forward to your posts. Enjoy the reading and learning too. God bless you dear Sister.  :) Marie

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Dalfie

« Reply #155 on: January 09, 2007, 05:17:00 AM »
Hello! My name is Dalfie

Thank you for granting me access to your fellowship! I hope that we can be mutually uplifting in our Christian walks...

Liane H

« Reply #156 on: January 09, 2007, 05:55:00 AM »
Hi Sister Dalfie: <P>Welcome to The Remnant Online forum. You will find much praise and fellowship here and the deep desire to search the Scriptures and the Spirit of Prophecy for light and truth.<P>We look forward to you sharing the love of Jesus and witness of His truths for this last generation of believers. <P>Thanks for coming and may the Lord bless and keep you dear sister. 
Liane, the Zoo Mama

JimB

• Servant
« Reply #157 on: January 09, 2007, 06:43:00 AM »
Sister Dalfie, it is good to have you join us. Looking forward to your fellowship.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #158 on: January 09, 2007, 12:37:00 PM »
 <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dalfie:
<B>Hello! My name is Dalfie...<P>Thank you for granting me access to your fellowship! I hope that we can be mutually uplifting in our Christian walks... </B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>So Happy to have you xox Sybil<P><P>------------------
Sybil
"In times like these, we need a Savior!"
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #159 on: January 09, 2007, 01:32:00 PM »
Thank you, Sister Dalfie!! We welcome you to The Remnant Online family and look forward to getting to know you. Sorry I could not reply via email, but my mail program is not able to post outgoing mail at the moment. <P>Jesus is coming soon and we are about the business of getting ready to receive Him!! Good to have you helping out. Again, welcome to TRO!!