Author Topic: Video Interviews  (Read 5986 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Video Interviews
« on: June 22, 2010, 06:44:42 PM »
By God's grace and with the help and support from Remnant Online supporters, we will be providing video interviews during the session. If you have high speed internet, then you ought not be too frustrated as we begin this new effort at providing video online.

If you have dial up, then I suggest you read other topics while waiting for the video to download. We will be recording in high definition, but posting online in standard definition and less than full screen to shorten the buffering time. We are not at the same level of expertise nor financing that the Googles of the world are at. But, we believe God has opened the door that His people might be encouraged by hearing from the faithful in His church.

Your prayers are solicited that we may succeed with God's help in finding those who love God and keep His commandments.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Ed Sutton

• Ed Sutton Blogger Profile
Re: Video Interviews
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 01:35:31 PM »
I need online video on demand - video archives i can watch on my schedule.  Are there any links available from any provider ?
Grateful for Psalms 32 and Titus 2:10 - The divinity of Christ is acknowledged in the unity of the children of God.  {11MR 266.2}

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Video Interviews
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 10:24:31 AM »
Richard is going to post some raw footage of the interviews and clean them up later, so we can look forward to those!  :) He is in the position of taking the time to edit them now and lose precious interview time or just post the raw footage, so that is what he is going to do.

I wish to add: Thank you, Richard, for the work you are doing at the Session for the benefit of our members. We are truly appreciative. God bless your efforts.
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89